W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

Nerissa vs. Phobos

samscorpio

[61]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 7

1. Phobos trashed meridian too more than Nerissa .
    2. another thread is there about the same thing - nearly- I thought this one is closed .
    3. seeking revenge in itself isn't a really evil idea, it's more natural or good ( if you are the one seeking revenge )
    4. Nerissa is mad, she needs 2 days in yellow hospital ( hospital of crazy people ) to know the right from wrong, she only wants world peace from her point off view,
    Phobos don't care at all aslong he have power, well he is still seing himself "so high & great" so this will be his fall until he learn from it.
    5. Nerissa never has a right hand that is initially a good guy, Phobos has. ( weird that he can know he is good & don't try to scan people around him )

EDIT: just fixed the word : yellow

Edited on 10/24/2006 6:48pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

riki89

[62]Oct 25, 2006
    • level: 9
    Nerissa seems more poerful but i think phobos could be better because in the 1st season phobos didn't do anything so if he did he would have shown his power and we would know who's powerfuler.

yamikamui23

[65]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 3
    What's avove? Learn to spell please.

Chaz_

[66]Oct 31, 2006
    yamikamui23 wrote:
    What's avove? Learn to spell please.
    B and V are close together, plus they were anoyed with the prevoiuse poast which has spoilers, without any warning.

alexvoda

[68]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 5
    sorry for the spelling

MAX9075

[69]Oct 31, 2006
    And thanks for the quote samscorpio.. Due the enormous red text I didn't read the original post, but your quote made up for that.

samscorpio

[70]Oct 31, 2006
    MAX9075 wrote:
    And thanks for the quote samscorpio.. Due the enormous red text I didn't read the original post, but your quote made up for that.

Share the pain

witchinsider

[71]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 39
    Sorry about that, guys. I just deleted the spoilers.

alexvoda

[72]Nov 1, 2006
    no more nead for the big, big, big red text.
    sorry again for the spelling

thanks Witchinsider!
    Edited on 11/01/2006 6:06am

riki89

[73]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 9

What Wrong With Saying That Phobos Can Maybe Be More Powerful Than Nerissa ,Alexvoda, hmmmm.

He May Not Be But Who Knows He Didn't Do Anything Ao We Don't Know is power.

samscorpio

[74]Nov 2, 2006
    Phobos is evil & know he is evil & want evil.
    Nerissa is wrong-head cray women who think she is the good one & the others are evil (that's why she didn't kill Caleb)
    Phobos didn't hesitate a second in absorbing Elyon power & then kill her ( the only alive from his family member )
    Nerissa till now didn't kill a family member (even that she could do it)

Chaz_

[75]Nov 3, 2006
    riki89 wrote:

What Wrong With Saying That Phobos Can Maybe Be More Powerful Than Nerissa ,Alexvoda, hmmmm.

He May Not Be But Who Knows He Didn't Do Anything Ao We Don't Know is power.

That wasn't the point, someone put spoilers without any warning.

BlackPhoenix93

[76]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    Personally, I prefer Nerissa. She was way cooler and way more evil. Plus, she had more depth to her than Phobos. (being the Mage/Trill, Caleb's mom, resurrecting the Guardians, etc). She had a bit of good in her too, unlike Phobos. (She just wanted to make the universe a better place, she cared about Caleb and Julian, and she regretted killing Cassidy). It made her kind of Darth Vader-ish. (I mean that as a compliment). She ALMOST became a good guy at the end. And, truth be told, all Phobos did was plan to drain Elyon, drain Elyon, drain Elyon. At least Nerissa 1) messed with the Guardians 2) Knights of Vengeance 3) Knights of Destruction 4) recruited the Former Guardians 5) collected Hearts. And besides, isn't a vengeful ex-Guardian gone bad more interesting than an arrogant tyrant prince?

samscorpio

[77]Jan 30, 2007

BlackPhoenix93 wrote:
    She was way cooler and way more evil.
    She had a bit of good in her too, unlike Phobos.
    Isn't a vengeful ex-Guardian gone bad more interesting than an arrogant tyrant prince?

What is she ? evil or good ? imo the most important point in a villian is to be evil,

if someone hurt me, I like to take my vengenance, does that make me villian ? because I want to take my revenge ? Revenge wasn't something evil, unless you like everyone to kick you & you say thx to them.

Won't you need revenge ?

DarkFaye

[78]Jul 3, 2007
    • level: 1

Now I'd like to come in defence of poor Phobos.Who is prehaps the smartest villan out of the whole show. Was he not the one who thought up of the idea to take Elyon's power? Was he not the one who outschemed the girls, AND your perecious Nerissa... TWICE! And if you want to go the comic route... Was also not the one who swiched minds, and bodies with a member of the congregassion? And almost single handedly outwit the Oracle HIMSELF, and dispand the curant Gaurdians! I would now like to say isn't it not only about the powers but the mind behind the madness that uses these said powers? And that my dear people is the brilliant mind of the wicked Prince Phobos.

And yes I am an obbsessesd Fangirl so deal with it!

Edited on 07/03/2007 4:59pm

AbsilioPrime

[79]Jul 3, 2007
    Phobos was outschemed by Cedric in the show. Big time. Nerissa had the girls go zenith, knowing what would happen.

MajehKing

[80]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 16
    DarkFaye wrote:

Now I'd like to come in defence of poor Phobos.Who is prehaps the smartest villan out of the whole show. Was he not the one who thought up of the idea to take Elyon's power? Was he not the one who outschemed the girls, AND your perecious Nerissa... TWICE! And if you want to go the comic route... Was also not the one who swiched minds, and bodies with a member of the congregassion? And almost single handedly outwit the Oracle HIMSELF, and dispand the curant Gaurdians! I would now like to say isn't it not only about the powers but the mind behind the madness that uses these said powers? And that my dear people is the brilliant mind of the wicked Prince Phobos.

And yes I am an obbsessesd Fangirl so deal with it!

(claps) well said. Glad to see someone standing up for non-physical Phobos. It's not often a male villain uses his head more than his strength.