W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

Nerissa vs. Phobos

DarkFaye

[81]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 1
    MajehKing wrote:
    DarkFaye wrote:

Now I'd like to come in defence of poor Phobos.Who is prehaps the smartest villan out of the whole show. Was he not the one who thought up of the idea to take Elyon's power? Was he not the one who outschemed the girls, AND your perecious Nerissa... TWICE! And if you want to go the comic route... Was also not the one who swiched minds, and bodies with a member of the congregassion? And almost single handedly outwit the Oracle HIMSELF, and dispand the curant Gaurdians! I would now like to say isn't it not only about the powers but the mind behind the madness that uses these said powers? And that my dear people is the brilliant mind of the wicked Prince Phobos.

And yes I am an obbsessesd Fangirl so deal with it!

(claps) well said. Glad to see someone standing up for non-physical Phobos. It's not often a male villain uses his head more than his strength.

i.e CEDRIC!!!!!!!!! And he's supposed to be intellegent

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lady_Celest

[82]Jul 15, 2007
    • level: 12
    DarkFaye wrote:
    MajehKing wrote:
    DarkFaye wrote:

Now I'd like to come in defence of poor Phobos.Who is prehaps the smartest villan out of the whole show. Was he not the one who thought up of the idea to take Elyon's power? Was he not the one who outschemed the girls, AND your perecious Nerissa... TWICE! And if you want to go the comic route... Was also not the one who swiched minds, and bodies with a member of the congregassion? And almost single handedly outwit the Oracle HIMSELF, and dispand the curant Gaurdians! I would now like to say isn't it not only about the powers but the mind behind the madness that uses these said powers? And that my dear people is the brilliant mind of the wicked Prince Phobos.

(claps) well said. Glad to see someone standing up for non-physical Phobos. It's not often a male villain uses his head more than his strength.

Pride kills braincells Kids.

It really never occured to Phobos that Cedric might be a little bit Cheezed off at being turned into a worm-thing and put in a cell by his partner in crime,probably because he was too high and mighty to suppose his fromer servant would have the gall to be a turn coat.

DarkFaye

[83]Jul 19, 2007
    Lady_Celest wrote:
    DarkFaye wrote:
    MajehKing wrote:
    DarkFaye wrote:

Pride kills braincells Kids.

It really never occured to Phobos that Cedric might be a little bit Cheezed off at being turned into a worm-thing and put in a cell by his partner in crime,probably because he was too high and mighty to suppose his fromer servant would have the gall to be a turn coat.

Maybe because Cedric NEVER has the guts to do anything like that! He IS a snake afterall! Plus he's not really THAT intellegent I mean come on don't you think he would have thought of taking Phobos's AND Elyon's power before? He certainly had enough oprotunity PLUS motive. Plus if want to go the comic route again he got screwed not only ONCE by Phobos, but then he get's screwed AGAIN by Jonathan Ludmoore just to get his power back!!!!! I mean COME ON! How dense can you get when you don't see that you're going to be screwed a MILE AWAY!

Lady_Celest

[84]Jul 20, 2007

DarkFaye wrote:
    Maybe because Cedric NEVER has the guts to do anything like that! He IS a snake afterall! Plus he's not really THAT intellegent I mean come on don't you think he would have thought of taking Phobos's AND Elyon's power before? He certainly had enough oprotunity PLUS motive. Plus if want to go the comic route again he got screwed not only ONCE by Phobos, but then he get's screwed AGAIN by Jonathan Ludmoore just to get his power back!!!!! I mean COME ON! How dense can you get when you don't see that you're going to be screwed a MILE AWAY!
    Pradictably unpradictable.

Spoiler.... Though everybody knows this I'm sure by now.

John L. didn't quite scew him. He may have planned to, we don't know, but he didn't get the change to cause Cekky grew ,I dunno,a soul. And ended up Giving it all up for Orube.... Wait a sec...I thought we were talking about the show....

DarkFaye

[85]Jul 26, 2007
    Lady_Celest wrote:

DarkFaye wrote:

John L. didn't quite scew him. He may have planned to, we don't know, but he didn't get the change to cause Cekky grew ,I dunno,a soul. And ended up Giving it all up for Orube.... Wait a sec...I thought we were talking about the show....

And I thought we were talking about who's better Phobos or NERISSA!

Stargirl110

[86]Jul 26, 2007
    • level: 2
    SonOfHeaven06 wrote:
    Which do you like better? Why? And who do you think is more powerful?

MAYBE IS NERISSA BUT PHOBOS IS MY FAVORITE.

parkpinkpoodle

[87]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 6
    Both!But Nerissa's the best!

juan137946

[88]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 13
    phobos is better and powerful too

DarkFaye

[89]Jul 30, 2007
    juan137946 wrote:
    phobos is better and powerful too

Amen to that! Don't forget smarter!

juan137946

[90]Jul 30, 2007
    thats true, nerissa got traped in a fantasy world at least phobos is in reality

MajehKing

[91]Jul 30, 2007
    • level: 16
    I wonder if Nerissa got the better part of that deal.

AlexanderTheCat

[92]Jul 31, 2007
    • level: 3
    Phobos vs. Nerissa...they should get married

Lady_Celest

[93]Jul 31, 2007
    AlexanderTheCat wrote:
    Phobos vs. Nerissa...they should get married
    ....I'm thinking that would end in a not-so-mysterious soap-opera murder mistery myself

juan137946

[94]Jul 31, 2007
    that'd be an interesting relationship

DarkFaye

[95]Jul 31, 2007
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! NOT WITH THAT WITCH!!!!!!!!! HE DESERVES BETTER!

DarkFaye

[96]Aug 20, 2007
    DarkFaye wrote:
    Lady_Celest wrote:

DarkFaye wrote:

And I thought we were talking about who's better Phobos or NERISSA!

Okay so he actually screwd himself.

juan137946

[97]Aug 23, 2007
    i don't think cedric would make a good main villain

AlexanderTheCat

[98]Aug 24, 2007
    • level: 3
    Cedric is a complete failure as a villain, no wonder Phobos lost so easily...it was because of the snake
    Edited on 08/24/2007 11:12am

juan137946

[99]Aug 24, 2007
    i wouldn't call him a failurre but not main villain matirial

joseph_mitchell

[100]May 8, 2008
    • level: 2

**wooo thread revival after almost a year**

I know every1 is sayin nerissa is more powerful, but it kinda depends on the situation. If it was a fight with the raw power that is rightfully theirs, Phobos is stronger, in J is for Jewel, phobos is close 2 defeating all of the guardians, even tho he doesnt contain any of elyons power, nor that of meridian. But after she obtains the heart of meridan and beyond, she would be able 2 defeat him more.

Also, i think that phobos is as smart as, or smarter than nerissa. He just has a major flaw - he is way too overconfident. In the conclusion of season 1 he would have succeeded if he did not get over confident and take on the guardians head on without finishing the job with Elyon, and she would have been killed after all her power was taken, with suggests that he would be able 2 keep it.

The same happens in season 2, where his confidence tells him that he cannot be defeated, nor tricked, which causes him 2 take a charge of the palace after being released from jail, and not knowin about the vow he took when he got released a second time.

and everything bout him not gettin his hands dirty - he has all of those things at his disposal, why not use them? It would be like George Bush running into battle with a sword when he is instead going 2 send his army of tanks and soldiers. Chances r nerissa only turned up to collect the hearts of the worlds that the guardians conquered in her fantasy world, so she is no different. Him risking running into battle himself would just be foolish, risking the chance of him being defeated and put in prison