W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

Nerissa vs. Phobos

MajehKing

[101]May 16, 2008
    • level: 16
    It's like they're two sides of the same coin. They're so much alike it's scary.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

-Irma-

[102]May 17, 2008
    • level: 3
    Well, Nerissa is truly very powerful but I like Phobos because he is soooooo beautiful .

MajehKing

[103]May 19, 2008
    • level: 16
    Technically Phobos is stronger than any one guardian, and Nerissa was quite the looker in her youth. I love long, flowing dark hair.

AbsilioPrime

[104]May 20, 2008
    • level: 3
    MajehKing wrote:
    Technically Phobos is stronger than any one guardian, and Nerissa was quite the looker in her youth. I love long, flowing dark hair.

You're not the only one.

CorneliaFanatic

[105]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    Nerissa 100% She was defo more powerful and also more fun. She was quite funny at times! Also I have a feeling she could become good again. I'm in the midst of my own Season 3 and Nerissa becomes good again. But Caleb still doesn't trust her...

CorneliaFanatic

[106]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    That should say writing my own season 3 btw

Stargirl110

[107]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 2
    I like more Phobos, but Nerissa has more experience than Phobos about knowing the Guardians Powers. And that is a powerful advantage.

Irmalover

[108]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 14
    That's correct, but she doesn't know the way of thinking of the current Guardians. So she always would meet with unexpected surprises.

frozenthrone000

[109]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 1
    Phobos seems like a drama [s]queen[/s] prince in the TV Show, and since Nerissa's doings in the Show is something that the Guardians had a hard time dealing with, I vote for her. She became kinda more vulnerable at the last eps of Season 2...

adelinazeneli

[110]May 16, 2010

i think nerissa is way better then phobos and she is smarter then him. i mean in the episode j is for jewel when elyon through the necklace that trill give her and the trill catch it and deglamour to nerissa elyon lost all her power.the point that PHOBOS could do the same way like nerissa

he could give ELYON A NECKLACE AND USE IT TO ABSORB HER POWER INTO THE NECKLACE THEN TO TAKE THE NECKLACE AND ELYON POWERS in it.AND IF YOU ASK ME PHOBOS IS MORE EVIL AS NERISSA.I MEAN NERISSA WANT TO TAKE CONTROL OVER THE WHOLE UNIVERSE BUT SHE WANT T MAKE ITY A BETTER PLACE PHOBOS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT IT HE WANT JUST TO CONTROL THE UNIVERSE AND HE WOULD MAKE ALL THE BEAUTIFULL PLACES A NIGHTMARE LIKE HE DID WITH MERIDIAM. BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT ELYON AND PHOBOS why is ELYON THE TRUEHEIR T THE MERIDIAM THRONE I MEAN SHE IS YOUNGER THEN PHOBOS AND THE OLDEST CHILD IS ALWAYS THE HEIR TO THE THRONE SO WHY ISN'T PHOBOS THE HEIR BUT ELYN IS IT BECAUSE ELYON HAS strength POWERS OR DOES HER PANRENTS CHOSED HER

Irmalover

[111]May 20, 2010
    • level: 14

adelinazeneli wrote:

i think nerissa is way better then phobos and she is smarter then him. i mean in the episode j is for jewel when elyon through the necklace that trill give her and the trill catch it and deglamour to nerissa elyon lost all her power.the point that PHOBOS could do the same way like nerissa

It's only a guess, but Nerissa could already have that necklace during the first season, when she played the role of the Mage. And for the time that Elyon didn't get on the throne there was no reason to reveal it.

adelinazeneli wrote:

BUT THERE IS ONE THING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ABOUT ELYON AND PHOBOS why is ELYON THE TRUEHEIR T THE MERIDIAM THRONE I MEAN SHE IS YOUNGER THEN PHOBOS AND THE OLDEST CHILD IS ALWAYS THE HEIR TO THE THRONE SO WHY ISN'T PHOBOS THE HEIR BUT ELYN IS IT BECAUSE ELYON HAS strength POWERS OR DOES HER PANRENTS CHOSED HER

According to the law the royal heirness of the throne is by the female bloodline. That's only clearly said in the comics. Even Phobos admits it, wanting to make a change.

adelinazeneli

[112]Jun 14, 2010

you are right irmalover nerissa could have that necklace but phobos could have a crown jewel too

but phobos is more evil than nerissa if you ask me

i read about on wikipedia that only a queen can rule meridiem thanks anyway for the info

Edited on 06/14/2010 7:11am
    Edited 2 total times.

adelinazeneli

[113]Jun 14, 2010

i think nerissa is smarter because she has better plans then phobos .

tv serie

in the episode q is for quarry she made the guardians and kadma think that they couls defeat her but she had a plan all the time.and than she maked Kadma under her control and tooked the heart of zamballa too

in the episode r is for relentless she couldn't make yan lin her thrall and made an altemire and make the w.i.t.c.h girls thought that they won and have the real yan lin

nerissa made the knight of destruction and made them from the five elements so she could take they power to transform the old guardians

and nerissa made c.h.y.k.n fight against w.i.t.c.h but element against element by knowing w.i.t.c.h coudn't win

and nerissa was posing as the mage and trill and took the trust of the guardians and elyons

as the mage she could know the w.i.t.c.h plans of fighting with her

and she founds a way how defeat the w.i.t.c.h girls in there dreams and more

comic book

nerissa finds a way to take the heart of kandrakar from will by triking her

she finds a way enter kandrakar

phobos couldnt do anything of that

phobos coudn't know that trill was nerissa

and phobos forget's that he sweard on the heart of kandrakar not to use the power of nerissa's seal for his self

he forgets or he doesn't know that when he enterd kandrakar he will lose all his power(tv serie)

and he trusted Cedric he doesn't know that cedric could take revenge that he turned him into a little snake and than cedric took revenge by eating him i mean only a fool coud trust a person that he did bad and he thought that the guardians trusted him(tv serie) and more others.So that are some stupid things that phobos has do what nerissa would never do

phobos is smart too but nerissa is more smarter if you ask

she did mistakes too but not so stupid mistakes like phobos

no offense to phobos fans

Edited on 06/16/2010 6:50am
    Edited 3 total times.