W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

W.i.t.c.h. 3rd season could be made! join here and help witch fans!!

Alex-AcE

[1]Feb 24, 2012
    • level: 2

We are a fan group who started a workgroup on facebook and gathered a part of the team of w.i.t.c.h. fans that want to work on the 3rd season of w.i.t.c.h. It's a volunteering workgroup where we gathered our forces to make the fan-made 3rd season come out. And i know that there are petitions for the 3rd season of w.i.t.c.h., but they will solve nothin 'cause w.i.t.c.h. does not fit to disney's style and they are having other projects and won't start w.i.t.c.h. This petition solved nothing in those 5 years. Will it solve something now, or in the future?? I don't think, so this fan workgroup is the only chance to make the 3rd season come out. So we're looking for people that know 3d studio max (animation, modeling, rendering), about 10 sits available. The scenario department was filled very fast and also we need someone for the sound department. This is serious and will try to make a good job together with those of you who will join the group! It will be our 3rd season and our only chance to make it come out! So think about how it will be for the 3rd season to be released, how the first episode will look like? We have ideas and you can come too with new ideas! But we strongly need the persons for video production, who know to work with 3d models. This workgroup was started soon and won't want it to die. I think that this is the best place where to start spreading this announcement and need your help to spread if forward! Let's make the magic come back!

This is our announcement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQjqw3J9u0Y&feature=channel_video_title (download and repost)

Here you can join: http://witchseason3.blogspot.com/ - our official website, i mean blog

I saw that there are more persons that like and know to use 3d softwares, so i want to give them the chance to do something useful for them and all the w.i.t.c.h. fans. I don't know how to find them, those w.i.t.c.h. fans, so that's why i'm starting here.

About the rights.... if we don't sell, we don't need the rights! We will buy them after, but this not this is the problem now

Thank you!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

honest21hero

[2]Oct 27, 2013
    • level: 1
    Make Season 3! Make Season 3! There should be at least one season for every arc in the comics. No slacking!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.