We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

W.i.t.c.h. FAQ

RogerPJ

[541]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 3
    XV-Dragon wrote:

Why is it that Will got no powers in any form during the first season? I know that this question was partial answered in ealier posts, when Witchinsder said it was because the poeple doing the 1st season thought the girls were too strong, in the comics but it still seems strange Will had not powers what so over. (thouh I thin there were hints of Will having super strength in a couple of episodes)

I think it's a given that the when in guardian form all the girls are stronger, and probably faster too. Plus they can all fly, whereas in the comic only Hay Lin can, and then only because of her control over air. Perhaps the writers thought that being able to fly, having super strength, being the leader, and the keeper of the Heart, meant that she had plenty to do without possessing any other powers.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RogerPJ

[542]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 3
    CorneliaFanatic wrote:

I got some questions. Sorry if they've already been asked but I haven't read the entire thread.

1) Blunk-I know he was made only for the TV show but I was wondering why. I mean what was the inspiration behind the fantastic Blunk?

2)DVDs-Is the 2nd season coming out on DVD?

3)Caleb and Cornelia-They brake up in the comic. That is in the TV show but they get back together in the show. They don't in the comic. Why did the show keep them together? Not that I'm complaining as I'm a big CxC fan!

1) Blunk - Witchinsider answered that in message 77 of this thread: "for comic relief, which is something producers and networks are big on, because otherwise they keep worrying that shows won't be funny enough."

2) Season 2 DVDs. I hope they do, but I haven't heard anything.

3) Maybe to keep the CxC fans watching?

SolarMoonTear

[543]Aug 16, 2008
    • level: 14
    RogerPJ wrote:
    CorneliaFanatic wrote:
    I got some questions. Sorry if they've already been asked but I haven't read the entire thread.1) Blunk-I know he was made only for the TV show but I was wondering why. I mean what was the inspiration behind the fantastic
    1) Blunk - Witchinsider answered that in message 77 of this thread: "for comic relief, which is something producers and networks are big on, because otherwise they keep worrying that shows won't be funny enough."
    Yeah but even though his creation was pretty damn genius for a show like this and he can be really funny at times, I still don't like that lil' guy. And I believe it has something to do with what I think I noticed about him... But I'm not sure I should be mentioning that here, so sorry anyways.

frozenthrone000

[544]Sep 18, 2008
    • level: 1
    Hello guys! I'm a new member (actually I forgot that my Gamespot.com account can be used here :p) and I just want to ask a question too...

Why is Cornelia's attitude in the comic book changed in the TV show?

Shayera-Hol

[545]Sep 19, 2008
    • level: 20
    Well because, I heard that the creators inspired from the comics only in season 2, so they couldn't change Cornelia's attitude in the 2nd season to be like in the comics. Anyway one of the WITCHes had to be a little more mmm....like Cornelia..you know...fashion obssesed and other stuff. Besides there are people that like her better in the show.

frozenthrone000

[546]Sep 20, 2008
    Thanks for the reply!
    Honestly, Cornelia in the TV Show always reminds me of Stella from Winx Club... :S

Irmalover

[547]Sep 27, 2008

It's totally clear that the second season never will be aired in the Netherlands. That's a pity, because we won't know the dutch titles for the episodes, although we can guess some: A is voor Anoniem, G is voor Grofvuil...But many of them can't be figured out. So, is there a source where I still can find the dutch titles? A lot of dutch Witch fans would be happy with knowing this.

Witchlover

[548]Sep 27, 2008
    Wouldn't they just be the Dutch versions of the English titles? I don't know, I just thought that since the titles are from each letter of the alphabet that there are only so many options to choose from that also deal with each episode on hand

elyonbrown

[550]Jan 16, 2009
    Does it matter? You obviously understand English. Why not just go to youtube & watch the English versions?
    Edited on 01/17/2009 10:31am

diablo118

[551]Feb 9, 2010
    • level: 2
    hi witchinsider, sorry for my bad english. i have a big favor to ask you. can you tell me where can i see or download those "unaired 15-minute pilot episode which was never fully animated", i really want to see them so badly, i didn't seen them on tv and i'm really sad because of that. please if you can give me a link where i can watch them, or send me those scenes on my email, i promise that i will not uploading that anywhere, i swear. i want to see them too(

witchinsider

[552]Feb 13, 2010
    • level: 39
    That leica wasn't shown on TV, only to a focus group. I don't know what happened to the copies of this when SIP Animation closed and I highly doubt it's available anywhere on the web... Sorry I can't help you there!

diablo118

[553]Feb 14, 2010
    well if you find someone who work at SIP Animation, and still have those copies please tell me, i want so bad to see them. Thanks anyway.

diablo118

[554]Feb 20, 2010
    i read your recap witchinsider and i got o say that lost episode sounds so good, but i want to see it with my own eyes, someone who worked on SIP Animation still haft to have those copies, i mean you can't trow something you work on to the trash, so if find the copies please pm me, it will make more happier because the season 3 will not come.

dedeutza

[555]Jun 26, 2010
    hi to all w.i.t.c.h. fans. i'm new in here!!!!
    hi you to witchinsider, i've read all the topics, and i've found the one with the Pilot episode of w.i.t.c.h. I loved what i've heard in you recap but can you let us a link where we can see it, or maybe you can search for those copies and uploading somewhere we can watch it, please for the good days of w.i.t.c.h. it will be a great gift for all the w.i.t.c.h. fans

Alex-AcE

[556]Feb 19, 2012

Q: what are the softwares that they are using there for video part of the w.i.t.c.h. show?

They are working with 3d models of characters and after, rendering them to look like cartoons when recording the scene?? or they are using adobe after effects with an add-on effect that makes the computer figure out the frames with character moves between two frames? Or non of them. So, how do they make the perspective of 3d for the characters? is there another software special created for this? The idea is that they can't draw frame by frame, because there takes to much time for this.

As the conclusion for this question, i want to know how do they produce the video part? i know that the produced sequences of the show are after gathered togheter in another software (adobe premiere, or maybe edius) where they correct the colors and add image/transition effects, where after the sequences are compilated to o a single video which is the episode.

I would like to know the name of all softwares used for video... not the compilation one.

Thank you for the answers!

p.s. I want to know cause i need them for a project, and i think that they are the efficient ones.