This is just a little game I thought of.
Here's how to play: You'll be given a quote. Your mission is to figure out who said that quote, and what episode it was from. Then, when you give the answer, you think of a quote from any of the episodes, and put it below your answer to the other quote.
Quote given: "That's just being held hostage, with the bonus lecture!"
Posts should look something like this:
Irma,"G is for Garbage"
"Watch this Matt, it's really cool!"
And it just keeps going on and on like that.
- The same quote cannot be used twice.
- The quotes DO NOT have to be funny. As long as it hasn't been used already, you can use any line you can think of.
- You MUST give your answer before you can post a quote of your own.
- When you have given your answer, please do not say something like "I don't have a quote in mind right now". As I said in #2, you can use ANY line you can think of as long as it hasn't been used already. There should be no reason to interrupt the thread.
- To avoid confusion, please only use quotes from the television series. None from the comics will be accepted.
- HAVE FUN!!!
I'll give the first quote:
"Itsy Bitsy's still a little too close for comfort!"
Edited 4 total times.