W.I.T.C.H. Forums

Toon Disney (ended 2006)

Witch Season 3?????

juan137946

[21]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    wow that sucks all the new cartoons that they are gonna show look like they suck, they look like they are so childish, witch would be so much better, disney is disappointing me, can't another animation company just get it, it would be awesome =(
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tansniper

[22]Sep 13, 2010
    • level: 5

sadly dont see that happening. to pick it up they would need disney ok and who ever else owns it.and also pay them too. sometime company dont have the cost to pay big companys like disney or so on. i am looking forward to a lot new projects. disney/marvel are making the Ultimate spiderman animated show base of the comic with the people who made the comic on the crew for the show..so thats something i am looking forward too . sad they cut off spectacular spiderman. one of greg wisemans projects. but now he has the new young justice with dc. since pretty much after spiderman ended he pretty much had nothing left to do with disney or marvel

on a side note i did enjoy gregs twist into witch season 2. he made it more fun . but yeah..

who knows someone might want to pick it up and just would have to talk Europe disney about it. or disney might want to bring it back and they will call someone in.

Edited on 09/13/2010 11:42am

W_I_T_C_H

[23]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 1

Witchlover123 wrote:

I went on to google and typed in witch season 3 just for fun and I went to a website that had this post:

Season 3 episodes

1. A New Evil

Info:the guardians soon relax after there battle with Nerrisa, soon a newer more powerful evil awakes below meridian, and a new good rising

2. New Allies, New Foes

Info: soon the guardians learn about the new evil and there newest allies

More episodes and info coming soon

Is any of this real???

well i heard somewhere there was a movie coming out in 2011 but i just would love for it to come back on air i mean it was a great show but then again think about it who will be the new baddie and come on season 3 if the creators cared they would have done it by now but no i gave up ... i still have little hope on a movie of it that would be soooo exiting

Irmalover

[24]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 14

I hopefully need to say for the last time: Disney doesn't have any plans to make a third season or an animated or a life action movie of Witch. To them it's over. Only the comics remain.

EDIT: Something else: if you think Sylla, McTiennan and Medina are FBI agents then you're dead wrong. They are from Interpol!

Edited on 12/04/2010 7:35am

tansniper

[25]Jan 24, 2011
    • level: 5

yep pretty much ^^ and yeah they were interpol to who ever though they were fbi and its ok if u thought that^^. but yeah as brining it back i dont think so. their making money with the comic. maybe when it hits a anniversary again they might. but yeah its done for now XD

Alex-AcE

[26]Feb 24, 2012
    • level: 2

witch season 3 could come out!

more on this topic

http://www.tv.com/shows/witch/forums/w-i-t-c-h-3rd-season-could-be-made-join-here-and-help-witch-fans-13689-3354446/

honest21hero

[27]Oct 27, 2013
    • level: 1
    Yeah! Where is Season 3? They keep making more & more comics every month, so there is lots of material to work with.