W.I.T.C.H.

The Princess Revealed

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Apr 16, 2005 on Toon Disney

• We all knew it!!

- I agree that the reveal should have been better but it was a nice episode. It was also great seeing Vathek again.

- They should have told Elyon that she's a princess!!! The waiting was useless and I didn't know what there plan was but they made a mistake by not telling her.
  • Caleb and Cornelia have this thing going on while Vathek chased by a caterpillar monster goes to tell Caleb the Princess of Meridian and Elyon's new date Brian is really Cedric...!?!?!?!?

PROS

- Chills went down my spine seeing Elyon like Cedric, that sure makes the snake monster's job easier

- I liked the new character Brian, he doesn't much screen time but he was cool; too bad he isn't in any other episode

- We get to have a good Vathek role in this episode, he hasn't been in the spotlight for 9 episodes minus a quick cameo

- The Caleb and Cornelia relationship begins here

CONS

- What is up with the Larvek, I think it is plain weird

- The revelation that Elyon was the Princess of Meridian could have been done better

- The battle scenes were quick and kind of boring
  • Oh what a shock! Who cares, as long as I don't see that little pest on Earth anymore, hehe...

Vathek found out who the princess is, and he told Caleb. Meanwhile, Elyon found a new boyfriend, but since the girls found out she's the Meridian princess, and that Phobos is trying to get her, they thought that her boyfriend is one of Phobos's spies. So now they have to try and stop him somehow...