W.I.T.C.H.

U is for Undivided

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Nov 11, 2006 on Toon Disney

• Cornelia is left to babysitt her sister Lillian, and the W.I.T.C.H. girls end up learning something that totally changes the name of the game.

Okay so this episode was a total "OMG. That totally just didn't happen!" I didn't expect it! I just didn't! Lillian! Lillian! The Heart of Earth! Okay, so I wondered who or what the Heart of Earth was... but this was a total "throw me for a loop"! But it was totally awesome! I started laughing hysterically when Napoleon jumped on Cornelia's lap and said, "Toot's, we need to talk," and she got all hysterical! The talking cat, the eight-year-old girl with uncontrolled powers... it all made one bombshell episode! I mean, hey! We learn about the Heart of Earth, why Cornelia was chosen to be the Guardian of Earth (and why Hay Lin was chosen to be the Guardian of Air, but it was obvious), that Napoleon is Lillian's familiar... Wow... And that story! I LOVED it! It was great to see the two sisters totally get into it, practically bouncing up and down on the bed and agreeing about everything, "NO! It's a FAIRYTALE! Not a comic book! They can't have superpowers!" Especially when they had just been fighting. The castle and the minature guardians... Well, that made one interesting fight scene. Plus, normal sized Nerissa and a huge dragon? And it actually wasn't that hard to get Lillian to willingly give up her power - it's a good thing Cornelia got her to give it to Matt, Mr. Huggles, and Napoleon. So, this was basically, like, one of the best episodes of the season! I LOVED it! And it totally feels in a lot of blanks since they skipped a few episodes to show "W is for W.I.T.C.H." first...