W.I.T.C.H.

X is for Xanadu

Aired Monday 8:30 PM Dec 09, 2006 on Toon Disney

• my favourite episode so far!

this has to be my favourite so far! i don't know why but i really loved this episode. i loved Hay Lin's painting. it was really cool. i also liked the outfits they were all wearing when they went to the gallery. Irma's bunnies thing was the most hilarious thing ever. it makes me laugh every time i see it. and then Elyon was having it off with Nerissa. well she did deserve it. i can't think of anything else to say really. i just really love this episode. i liked when Matt/Shagon said 'do you wanna say ot--oh or should i'. that was funny aswell. great ep and the next onces will be aswell!
  • As Phobos takes over Meridian, Hay Lin remembers the art contest and has to make her version of paradise, her Xanadu. However, Phobos finds the Infinite City and destroys it. The Guardians go to Candracar, where we find out this was their entire plan.

This was a really good episode. I loved the way the writers put in Xanadu and how Hay Lin tried to make her painting. I really liked her painting and her reason for it. I also liked everyone's different ideas of Xanadu. This episode had a lot of action and was suspenseful and is an awesome way to try to end Season 2. I was confused about Will's plan, but after watching Y is for Yield, it all makes sense.
  • I always loved the rebellion

I always loved the rebellion. But Caleb! Great StarClan, they better find him and Blunk. I just love Caleb, so yeah, he better get founded. I loved it! Especially Hay Lin's painting. It was so true.Teh Guardians always seem to start out losing, but always come back. And it's like Cornelia and Calebs love, it failed for a moment. But it came out strong in the end. And thank StarClan it did. I love those two! Anywho, I thought it was spectacular. Phobos is SO evil! And that is not a turn on! I liked Season 1 more because of Caleb leading the rebellion, and putting himself in danger, coolness!
  • While pardise is lost Hay lin must paint a new one!

This is so cool! I love the painting and the plot twist and Eric and Hay lin getting closer and her father panking! Phobos is a bad ass! Love it all! It is so COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I love it love love love love love love love love it is so super cool cool coool I love it it! fjhowurienvkl fiofiojsdiofjsdklfjoweur ncd oijweouyvfoisdfuighoia jhifwe kiiedvl ooin iiff loove llsf oli lovl oloon l a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y and z! this rocks!
  • Amazing episode! It just keeps getting better and better.

Another great episode to add to the books! Not quite my favorite of ALL TIME, but still amazing enought to warrant a perfect rating of 10. Because really, it was an excellently planned episode. Even though Y is for Yield is my favorite episode, I find the least 3 episodes of this season to be absolutely amazing. They are well thought out, executed amazingly, are still true to the characters, and funny to boot! ...and even though Phobos isn't exactly one of my favorite characters, I love the twist that his presence has given to the show. This is an amazing episode, and is a fine example of why W.I.T.C.H. is one of my favorite TV shows. I love it, compltetly and utterly. This episode was just...captivating. I couldn't ask for better.
  • Phobos, Phobos, Phobos!!!!! ...Aside that, excellent episode!

The only available heir to the Meridian throne, Phobos, tricked Nerissa to stealing her Seal from her, so he broke his vow of not using it for himself and attacked the Meridian castle, which forced the Guardians and the rebels to fall back and let Phobos rule over the throne. And on Earth, Hay Lin was forced to tell her parents that Yan Lin went to China because of a family emergency, and they got worried since they still haven't heard a word from her, but to make things worse, Hay Lin's parents told her that the art contest she signed up in was tomorrow night. That wasn't good, since the Guardians don't know when Phobos will try to expand his territory in Meridian again... Meanwhile, Jeek found out the rebels are hiding in the Infinite City, so Phobos ordered the troops to attack them and finally get rid of them. So the Guardians had to act fast...