Witches of East End Forums

Lifetime (ended 2014)

Freya/Dash/Killian (spoilers)

Should Freya be with Dash or Killian?

SweetMissJaye

[1]Dec 23, 2013
    • level: 21

The Freya/Killian attraction bothered me all season. I'm not sure why but he annoys me. I really wanted her to be with Dash and Ir felt so bad for Dash when she broke up with him right before the wedding. Dash seems to really love Freya, whereas Killian just seems to be attracted to her. Plus, Killian went after Dash's old fiance in the past... What do you guys think about this love triangle?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sci-FiLover22

[2]Dec 24, 2013
    • level: 3
    SweetMissJaye wrote:

The Freya/Killian attraction bothered me all season. I'm not sure why but he annoys me. I really wanted her to be with Dash and Ir felt so bad for Dash when she broke up with him right before the wedding. Dash seems to really love Freya, whereas Killian just seems to be attracted to her. Plus, Killian went after Dash's old fiance in the past... What do you guys think about this love triangle?

for me it took awhile before i said i like killian better.

dash seems to be more controling.he seemed okay at first but as the show went on he started to just irrate me.for example if you love someone you work it out you dont just decided to leave town and then come back hoping everything will be the same.i understand he was mad that freya and killian kiss but instead of figuring it out he just left.dash i dont understand him.

and from seeing the past it pretty clear killian is freya soulmate not dash.if you rewatch everything in the show it always hinted killian was the one not dash.it was fans that was so into freya love with dash they didnt think freya was just in so much denial that she loved killian more. the final showed how much more freya love killian when she listen to that music on the cd her and killian have played a million times before when they were together in past lives.freya i could tell she so much more in love with killain.and not to mention they played that song early on in the season and freya didnt even notcie it but killian did.now she understands why he felt the way he felt.it just took her longer to know that she loved him.

so i liked the story now b/c i can see where the writers were going with it but when it was airing as i watch i hated it.but i like killian 10 times more and this coming from a guy himself

sorry 4 spelling
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.