Witches of East End

Lifetime (ended 2014)

joliesam34

Witches of East End Fan Reviews (51)

• Bring it back

OMG just watched it all on netflex then found out it stop what you can't do that to me really come on that's not cool got to see the baby plus. All the other stuff please!!!!
  • Bring it back

I use don't watch tv but was this one of the show so places bring it back, you can leave a plot open at the end of season 2 when aunt Wendy when to hell and said hello sister. So places put it back on air
  • Good first season, then went downhill

I enjoyed the first season of this series, which was a silly, "Charmed"-style show with fun episodes. But the second season focused more on men, including the bland son, and focused less on episode stories in favor of a story arc I had no interest in. I gave up around the middle of season 2.
  • Bring it back!

I would love to see more of this great show!
  • Another show slips between the cracks!

So annoyed another great show has slid through the cracks. Networks don't give a shit about their viewers, you get into a show and up and cancel. Bring it back chants will fall on deaf ears. Out of touch with what viewers want.
  • Bring it back!

This sow was cute, funny, exciting am sick ad tired of having good shows cancelled and they keep shit shows around like the Kardasians etc... Bring back Withes of East Edn!
  • Please don't cancel!

i can't believe they wanna cancel this with all the cliff hangers from season 2.. they are idiots....
  • Should I even bother???

I still have seven episodes of the second season to watch and I'm wondering if it's even worth bothering if it's going to leave it on a cliffhanger.....

I really like this show even with Julia Ormond and her weird accent!! I also hope we get to see a lot more of Rachel Boston as she is yummy!! ;-)
  • Could another network pick it up?

This is a great show and I think another network would do a great thing for A LOT of fans by picking up!
  • This cannot be the end?

I can't believe that this show has ended. There are so many threads still running, its fantastic! Please, please reconsider because we would really LOVE to have another series.
  • WTH???????????

i HATE shows that get cancelled by some "men in charge" when they end on they not have given the show the chance to wrap up first?? i rarely even start to watch a new show anymore because i HATE getting involved in storylines, characters and then have it be cancelled!

this sucks, lifetime sucks! this was a GOOD show, maybe they should have promoted it better! i hope that someone else picks up this amazing show and gives it a fair chance...
  • AWESOME SHOW!

AMAZING SHOW! THE CRAP THAT LIFETIME KEEPS ON AND THEN CANCELS A SHOW LIKE THIS???? REALLY????
  • Why???????????

Why? Is the only thing I have to say about
  • Not Again!

Just heard that yet another one of my favourite shows has been cancelled. WTH people! Can't they at least do a couple more episodes to wrap things up? There's nothing worse than a cancelled show with cliff hangers.
  • Cancelled????

NOOOOOOOOO you guys... The show was AMAZING AND AWESOME.

Why????????????????????

Lifetime you guys SUCK

• No season 3 :(

Witches of East End bashed by the cancellation hammer.

news according to tvline /2014/11/04

Completely sucks imo,

Yet again another show cancelled with a bunch of cliffhangers on the 'season finale'

So sick of getting into shows and some dimwit board deciding to just drop a show without allowing it to wrap up properly because of an outdated numbers measuring system and then bombarding us with reality shows, that in reality arn't all that interesting or tbh truly 'real'.
  • What A "Charming" Series

I am so, so glad to see "Charmed" back on TV. It has been a long time since I've seen the sisters kicking it magic style and now they're doing it in "Eastend". I wonder how they got around the copyrights? The warlock characters are slightly annoying, and the whole soap-opera/Hispanic telanova style of writing and acting is a trifle insulting, but I guess Keanu Reeves' manager, Erwin Stoff (producer of Witches of Eastend) "knows" what he's doing. He's been in the business a long time and after all, he represents Ted of "Bill & Ted"! He must be a genius. Witches of Eastend is so ... "NOT excellent"!
  • HAVE NOTHNG TO SAY AMAZNG

CANT WAT FOR SEAOSN 3 :)
  • Twists Turns Hellena???

This show is intoxicating to hooked! There are more twists and turns than one could imagine in the season 2 finale. I hope they renew this or there will be a ton of loose strings I want answers to! I had forgotton the 3rd interesting if its renewed who plays her
  • One of the best TV airing right now!

This is one of the best TV Shows out there airing right now.

We needed one like this for a long time.. since Charmed...

Can't wait for season 3. Woot !!!
  • LOVE THIS SHOW

This show is AWESOME!! I love season 2 even more and has kept me on my feet! It should have it's own review and recap and not oth shows that aren't quite as good. Lifetime has a gem on their hands for sure. Two thumbs up!
  • We DEFINITELY need a community!

It is sacrilegious that Under the Dome is reviewed but not this show. This last episode was crazy good!
  • Best show EVER! Spread the word!

I completely love this show but feels like nobody knows about it! We all know what happens to even great shows when nobody knows about them! Can't stop watching... Love all the characters! That's rare lol.. The last episode was Crazy! This show deserves to be watched... LOVE IT! Never a dull moment...
  • WE NEED A COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recently discovered this hidden gem and I love it!!! I decided to see if anyone had reviewed the past episodes but found that it didn't even have a community!!! I would like to do a quick review/recap of each episode so that the people who watch can all have a place to talk about the episode together.

PLEASE A COMMUNITY!!!!!
  • This is the best show ever !!! You just gotta love this.

Awesome! I just started watching this show. And I watched most of the episodes on netflix.

I have injoy every minute of this show. I Cannot wait to watch season 2.

plus whats crazy about this show is i know every single actor and actress in this show from all other moves/shows!! crazy love all this!! 69002
  • Not the best show out there...

But I can't stop watching it!! I has something, I can't put my finger on it, but I love it. The only thing that bugs me is Ingrid, but I hope her character will grow.

Thumbs up from me!
  • What do you mean Cancelled!!!!! It's back with a vengeance!!!! ^^

Absolutely love that it's back eventhough for some reason it said it was cancelled. Thank you thank you, I loved the first season and what I have seen from the second... it's even more awesome. The only hick up I have about it is that the world they came from is called "Asgard"... I mean... they could have been more original about that part. But otherwise I love the characters, the storyline... everything about it <3
  • New season

Season 2 returns July 6th, 2014
  • watch witch

i liked it a it should be what a witch film should be...
  • I sense there was a little tagged on when they got reupped

I hope that didn't sound negative, I loved it (I had been wondering for about three episodes why Ingrid never had Mike meet any family members, if they had to reshoot that story, it kind of makes sense and the boys are a pleasant add on, including Victor). I doubt Killian is actually dead, which is what I heard from some other sources. I mean, it seems important that Dash, the actual doctor, didn't at least check his pulse. I also imagine the person coming through the portal is entirely depending on contract status. The guy who plays Archibald also plays Scott's father on Teen Wolf and he might be annoying, but I sense he wouldn't get killed off from there. If he can't fulfill that commitment, I would guess the mysterious son of Joanna and, I assume, Victor comes through.
< 1 2