Without a Trace

Article 32

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 17, 2008 on CBS

• An ok episode points for going in a different direction on the case as well as previous issues explored on the show. The story of an antiwar activist that goes missing. Did some great missing of it's own when it comes to tv cliches. First

An ok episode points for going in a different direction on the case as well as previous issues explored on the show. The story of an antiwar activist that goes missing. Did some great missing of it's own when it comes to tv cliches. First off the activist ends up wanting to stop the bombing of an rotc setup and secondly her disappearance wasn't due to an unstable vet. On top of that a happy ending with the conspiracy broke and the victim surviving. As for the squad Vivian embarks on someone who will breathe life into her investigation with comical results. She runs though a few loons but settles on an accountant type who gives her a real lead but due to the detective who was helping her and his misuse of her clearance the accountant may be her new partner. Not a great episode but sufficient enough to pass the time.
  • I didn't really like this one...

6.6
    A young woman disappears and she worked at a veterans hostpital. Her father is brought in for questioning and it leads to clues slowly. Apparently, she was planning, with another, to blow up ROTC but she changed her mind because she didn't want anyone to get hurt. She killed a man and her father helped her run off. Jack decided to turn the cheek a little. The story was ok in this episode. I like episodes about the military especially ones that show what they have been through and everything they do. However, I just never really got into the story or the girl character. I also didn't like the whole trafficing story in this episode. We learned a little more about Jack, which was interesting I guess. Overall, just an ok episode. Pretty disappointing.