Without a Trace

Baggage

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 25, 2007 on CBS

• This was a good episode totally unexpected for me. First off the case was not what I thought it would be typical race based police killing. The background of the family problems and the

This was a good episode totally unexpected for me. First off the case was not what I thought it would be typical race based police killing. The background of the family problems and the unstable undercover cop were well played. Sadly the Danny shooting revelation was a whole lot of nothing. One thing that brought this episode back around was Sam finding out she was pregnant. People are assuming it's Jacks baby but i'm hoping it's someone outside the office. As Sam said in the past how can she be taken seriously after all the interoffice affairs and now to have a baby by a teammate wouldn't look good for her.
  • good episode...

A woman is missing after her boyfriend is killed by the cops. In the end, the woman takes down her brother, which is a gang leader. The story of this episode was very interesting. I liked the whole idea of the cops making mistakes and shooting suspects when they are mistaken for having a gun. It's an interesting concept. I thought the whole thing about the fbi agent that almost shot a kid when he was a rookie was stupid. If he shot the kid then it would have a point, but he didn't. Oh well. Overall, pretty good episode, but nothing that great.
ION