Without a Trace

Candy

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 01, 2006 on CBS

• Wife/Mother by day....Hot MAMA by night!

I missed the season opener. I'll have to check CBS/Innertube to see if it's still available to watch.
    I have to admit that I missed probably 1/2 the episodes from last season. I can't believe this is the 5th season of WaT!

This was another great episode. Cindy is a wife and mother by day but since her husband spent all their money on a business that ultimately was failing, she was forced to become a stripper named Candy so they could pay the bills. She was obviously very good at it because she made a lot of money and her so called "friend" (who worked with her) kept borrowing money for her boyfriend Kyle. This led them to kidnap Cindy and force her to lend them money she just didn't have anymore (she had paid $14k in credit cards already) and eventually, Kyle shoots and kills Cindy. I was sorry the ending had to be grim especially because she had a son. She was trying to help the family get back on its feet because of her husband's mistake and it cost her her life. I don't want it to sound like it was the husband's fault because opening their own business is a great idea but you gotta know what you're getting into....anyway, he couldn't have forseen the disaster that the business would bring so I wouldn't fault him for the events. Still, Noah is left without a mother. It was sad.