Without a Trace Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Jack Malone / Anthony LaPaglia (discussion)

alex_cc

[41]May 31, 2008
    • level: 7
    He's still as sexy as ever But i do prefer him a little scruffier, with the spiked hair and a little bit of grey coming in.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pealee_83

[42]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 19
    alex_cc wrote:
    He's still as sexy as ever But i do prefer him a little scruffier, with the spiked hair and a little bit of grey coming in.

Oh yes, Alex that's exactly how I like him! Funny how us girls are picky over how we like our sexy man. Lol.

alex_cc

[43]Jun 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    Haha yes we are picky, and maybe a little bit protective over our Jack. I'm just catching up on this season now, been away to school for a year with NO WITHOUT A TRACE aka a nightmare lol and I'm sure you guys have all speculated on this but what the hell is Jack doing with a therapist? He was always that strong, stubborn, unconventional agent that would NEVER go to a therapist ever! What do you think she'll uncover next season about Jack?

pealee_83

[44]Jun 2, 2008
    Oh my goodness, Alex! You must have had horrible withdrawals. Lol. Well Jack had to go to the therapist like Sam did after her shooting. I hope that the therapist gets Jack to realize that his childhood(his moms death and his dad always being gone)is not his fault. I think Jack thinks he can't show his love to his girls because he was never really shown love from his parents. I hope the therapist helps him realize that by staying away from the girls is not helping them.

camanachd

[45]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 4
    When Jack was talking to the therapist about his dreams with the water gushing in under the door. Does anyone know when he was asked "what are you afraid of". What would that be.

michaelharvey01

[46]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 1

Hi Guys, not long now before Without A Trace returns.I have to wait longer as i do not live in the U S.So it is great to get your views first.It is a brilliant show with an awesome cast,especially Anthony LaPaglia (Jack Malone) I hope there are some good strong storylines with plenty of action. And they do not change Jack Malone's character and make him weak,as he is fantastic the way he is.I also hope he gets his position back as leader soon,and the team get back to working together the way they used too. So please keep me in the loop thanks.

regards to you all

Cheers for now

Sue

pealee_83

[47]Sep 14, 2008
    Hiya Sue. Jack is an awesome character. And ALP is just amazing. Very yummy to look at. Joe(our mod) has already posted the offical thread for the premiere so there after it preimeres you can get all the scoop. Joe will continue to post the offical threads so we can discuss it after each show airs. I hope you will join us!

rdwing19

[48]Sep 30, 2008
    • level: 14
    Thankfully this was nothing serious, but ALP was injured during the taping of his new movie, set to premiere next year. It was only a scratch apparently, but I'm wondering why this didn't come out in the summer...

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,24428324-10388,00.html

pealee_83

[49]Oct 1, 2008
    rdwing19 wrote:
    Thankfully this was nothing serious, but ALP was injured during the taping of his new movie, set to premiere next year. It was only a scratch apparently, but I'm wondering why this didn't come out in the summer... http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,24428324-10388,00.html
    Joe you scared the crap out of me! Don't ever do that again! Ok whew thank god it was only a scratch. I'd kiss it and make it all better!

polly34

[50]Nov 4, 2008
    • level: 3
    well the picture in the tv guide for the nov 25th episode rewind seems really promising for all j/s fans, i really hope that we get some decent scenes that are not work related between them both. we have had to wait seven seasons for this, id given up hope.

justlooking7

[51]Nov 5, 2008
    I know the feeling polly34 -but I'd never really given up hope! We've waited a long time and it's going to be WONDERFUL!

camanachd

[52]Nov 5, 2008
    Seen the TV Guide pic. Great isn't it. Looking at what Sam is wearing doesn't look like office clothes. Do you think the storyline will be that J/S are undercover as a couple or will they just get together at long last for real?

pealee_83

[53]Nov 5, 2008
    Oh I hope it's for real!

Undercover woulda been cool when he was still married or soon after/durning his divorce. They shouldn't play with us-just do it already! Lol. I'm very excited for this!

polly34

[54]Nov 8, 2008

on poppypetal.org they have a few shots of sam from the episode rewind and that black top is under her suit jacket but it does say the big teaser in the episode description, so i dont think we will know either way, i hope im wrong but and it is the start of somethink for their characters, and not them undercover id be gutted

justlooking7

[55]Nov 28, 2008
    I for one cannot stop watching the kissing scenes in BA -Anthony's eyes, voice and lips cetainly make it work for me! :fans self:

justlooking7

[56]Nov 29, 2008
    Looks like Anthony is pulling out of Sydney FC as a part-owner. Bummer. It would have been a hard decision for him as we know how much he loves the game and has been a great supporter of his team.

DianeCal

[57]Nov 29, 2008
    • level: 2

justlooking7 wrote:
    Looks like Anthony is pulling out of Sydney FC as a part-owner. Bummer. It would have been a hard decision for him as we know how much he loves the game and has been a great supporter of his team.

Look at it this way. He has gained experience and will now know what to do and what not to do when he gets seriously involved with another team. We know that he's definitely not giving up on ownership of a soccer team, just not SFC.

pealee_83

[58]Nov 29, 2008
    Oh wow. That's sad. We all know what a futball freak Anthony is. I hope he finds something else.

Why is he pulling out?

camanachd

[59]Nov 30, 2008

Apparently ALP delined an invitation to reinvest in SFC. Looks like a Russian businessman will buy out some of the shareholders and effectively own the club. ALP quoted "I'm no longer an effective part of the long-term future of the club. I've done everything I can in terms of supporting the club and the league. Time to move on".

pealee_83

[60]Nov 30, 2008
    Awww. I guess when it's over it's over. I wish him the best in whatever else he decides to do regarding futball. I loved those pictures that were on YT$AW from the time he was playing. His facial expressions were so cute and adorable.