Without a Trace Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Minor Character / Guest Star Discussion (all seasons)

Lulub3lle

[41]Aug 20, 2007
    • level: 11
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    I always want Samantha to start an argument with her. I want her to be like "Well,my apology might not be worth much to you, which is fine, because i don't care. i love him & it's obvious you don't!!! & you never have, & you never will!! After all, your marriage was doomed from the start!" lol, i'm evil
    I like it, evil girl. Lol.

Giggle....giggle such wickedness. I watched Malone v's Malone a couple of weeks ago and I wanted Sam to just walk away also and I just wanted to throttle Mrs Malone through my TV set I really felt for Jack she was just evil and I was like 'yes' when he threw the chair. Sorry, just catching up on old posts.

lol. yeah.
    malone vs. malone is a great episode,
    but i always feel so bad for Jack.

i hate Maria.
    but i kinda want her to come back.
    i want some drama!!

lol.
    i don't want soap opera drama though,
    just an argument or something.
    we'll have enough soap opera drama with the baby. =[

I wanted Sam to confront her after she said that, but oh well. I hated her too. In season 6, I'm hoping to see Jack's kids. We haven't heard of them once since the near end of season 4.

i know.
    we haven't seen Reggie recently either.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MaRSSBAR

[42]Aug 20, 2007
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    I always want Samantha to start an argument with her. I want her to be like "Well,my apology might not be worth much to you, which is fine, because i don't care. i love him & it's obvious you don't!!! & you never have, & you never will!! After all, your marriage was doomed from the start!" lol, i'm evil

Giggle....giggle such wickedness. I watched Malone v's Malone a couple of weeks ago and I wanted Sam to just walk away also and I just wanted to throttle Mrs Malone through my TV set I really felt for Jack she was just evil and I was like 'yes' when he threw the chair. Sorry, just catching up on old posts.

lol. yeah.

i hate Maria.
    i want some drama!!

lol.

I wanted Sam to confront her after she said that, but oh well. I hated her too. In season 6, I'm hoping to see Jack's kids. We haven't heard of them once since the near end of season 4.

i know.

I think he would be like 17 in season 6.

Lulub3lle

[43]Aug 20, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:

lol. yeah.

i hate Maria.
    i want some drama!!

lol.

i know.

wow.
    he got old fast. lol.

JackyyyGurrl

[44]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 7
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:

lol. yeah.

i hate Maria.
    i want some drama!!

lol.

i know.

wow.
    he got old fast. lol.

i know the last time i remeber seeing him he was like 11 lol

MaRSSBAR

[45]Aug 21, 2007
    JackyyyGurrl wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:

lol. yeah.

i hate Maria.
    i want some drama!!

lol.

i know.

wow.
    he got old fast. lol.

I think Reggie was 14/15 at the end of season 3 when Viv got her surgery, which would make him 16/17 in season 6.

JackyyyGurrl

[46]Aug 21, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    JackyyyGurrl wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:

lol. yeah.

i hate Maria.
    i want some drama!!

lol.

i know.

wow.
    he got old fast. lol.

I think Reggie was 14/15 at the end of season 3 when Viv got her surgery, which would make him 16/17 in season 6.

oh yeah i forgot that he was around when she was having the surgery.

sue2310

[47]Aug 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    JackyyyGurrl wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:

lol. yeah.

i hate Maria.
    i want some drama!!

lol.

i know.

wow.
    he got old fast. lol.

Kids always seem to grow up fast on TV, in Stargate one minute Tealc's son was just a wee boy and the next he was getting married. Look at Mia in The 4400 she has shot up, hope I'm not ageing as fast as they are growing up

MaRSSBAR

[48]Aug 21, 2007
    JackyyyGurrl wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    JackyyyGurrl wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    sue2310 wrote:

pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:

lol. yeah.

i hate Maria.
    i want some drama!!

lol.

i know.

wow.
    he got old fast. lol.

oh yeah i forgot that he was around when she was having the surgery.

I know, it's hard to remember who did what in what season, sometimes I have to think a bit to remember stuff.

rdwing19

[49]Aug 25, 2007
    • level: 14
    So, I've got a question. H is the person that comes to mind that can answer it for me (since she updates the episode list all the time!)...I read on some random forum that google sent me a link to (I have WaT on my google update list thing) and they said that James Marsters starts his arc on episode one and it is about a little adopted boy from Sudan who gets abducted. Wait a minute ... what in the world happened to solving their attempt at a cliffhanger from the season finale! Maybe this synopsis was wrong and is just the synopsis of the beginning of his arc and not necessarily the season premiere.

pealee_83

[50]Aug 26, 2007
    • level: 19
    Hey Joe. I do know that James is coming onto the show as a recurring character. I've heard he's an agent but I've also heard he's playing a cop. I read he's helping them in a illegal sex ring. I think that's right. Haven't heard about this Sudan arch yet. But I too thought they were picking up where the finale left off, for the most part. Not sure so H! come help. I'll have to catch her on MSN and make her come in

MaRSSBAR

[51]Aug 26, 2007
    Maybe they'll pick up the cliffhanger at a later episode...I haven't heard about the Sudan arc either, but all in all, it sounds pretty interesting.

rdwing19

[52]Sep 5, 2007
    • level: 14
    Hey - i'm not sure if this has been said or mentioned, but I just found out that James Mackeroy (character name - tech guy from most of the end of season 4) is going to be a main character on NBC's new show, Chuck. That would explain Lucy's addition??? It seems as if WaT goes through lots of tech people. Anyways, his real name is Joshua Gomez, in case you're interested. On a side note, I'm pretty excited to see Chuck. It looks like an entertaining show!

MaRSSBAR

[53]Sep 5, 2007
    rdwing19 wrote:
    Hey - i'm not sure if this has been said or mentioned, but I just found out that James Mackeroy (character name - tech guy from most of the end of season 4) is going to be a main character on NBC's new show, Chuck. That would explain Lucy's addition??? It seems as if WaT goes through lots of tech people. Anyways, his real name is Joshua Gomez, in case you're interested. On a side note, I'm pretty excited to see Chuck. It looks like an entertaining show!

Ohh cool! I'm interested in seeing Chuck. It sounds like a great show. Def. going to try out Chuck & Journeyman.

pealee_83

[54]Sep 5, 2007
    Yeah it's probably hard to keep the same person for a role that's like every other ep. They have other jobs. So far I think WaT has had 3 techies. But I'm glad he's got on a show. He was good on WaT. I liked Mac. I know H didn't like Lucy

MaRSSBAR

[55]Sep 5, 2007
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Yeah it's probably hard to keep the same person for a role that's like every other ep. They have other jobs. So far I think WaT has had 3 techies. But I'm glad he's got on a show. He was good on WaT. I liked Mac. I know H didn't like Lucy

We thought Lucy was going to be Martin's love interest right? Hahaha Luma, that was the name right?

pealee_83

[56]Sep 5, 2007
    MaRSSBAR wrote:
    pealee_83 wrote:

We thought Lucy was going to be Martin's love interest right? Hahaha Luma, that was the name right?

Lol. Yeah that was the rumor and a big spoiler but it never happened.....yet. *ducks from a flying object thrown by H*

burrcat213

[57]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 16
    mac was cool i think he was the first techie to have lines i think

Lulub3lle

[58]Sep 6, 2007

burrcat213 wrote:

yeah, he was definetely a good techie.
    he was funny,
    and he had a personality.

JackyyyGurrl

[59]Sep 6, 2007
    Lulub3lle wrote:

burrcat213 wrote:

he was funny,

yeah he wasnt just like a background/extra type of character...but thats prolly why hes on his own show now lol

MaRSSBAR

[60]Sep 6, 2007
    JackyyyGurrl wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:

burrcat213 wrote:

he was funny,

yeah he wasnt just like a background/extra type of character...but thats prolly why hes on his own show now lol

I agree. I liked Mac, it was funny when he told Martin & Jack that he used to make fake id's or something of that nature.