Without a Trace Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Minor Character / Guest Star Discussion (all seasons)

pealee_83

[101]Jan 14, 2008
    • level: 19
    Ooooh Joe that is soooooo cool! I've always wanted to watch Monk but I never have. Was Adam just a guest actor or will he be returning??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rdwing19

[102]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 14
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Ooooh Joe that is soooooo cool! I've always wanted to watch Monk but I never have. Was Adam just a guest actor or will he be returning??

No, he was just a guest for the one episode. he had quite a bit of influence with the case (and Howie Mandel's guest character, too) lol

sweetnsxy9

[103]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 5
    I liked Wilson Jermaine Heredia's guest character. I thought he did very well.

polly34

[104]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 3

I have info from my friend who works sometimes on w.a.t that adam( poppy's bloke) is not leaving the show any time soon, and the word is he will be around next season if he proves popular. i hope he dosen't as the show does not need him

pealee_83

[105]Feb 19, 2008
    Oh I hope so. I hope he helps raise the baby but doesn't become a love interest for Sam. I think it would be better for Brian to step up then for him to run scared and to leave Sam to raise a baby alone.

pealee_83

[106]Sep 27, 2008
    Ok guys time to discuss the new boss. Clark Medina played by Steven Weber. What do you guys think?

I like him. I love the tension between him and Jack. And how it seems Medina is trying to bait Jack and Jack doesn't give it.

rdwing19

[107]Sep 27, 2008
    Oh! I love this casting! Very clever. The scene where he was introduced to the team - you could totally feel the tension! I think it's gonna be interesting to see how they get along and what makes him leave in the end...will Jack even get his job back?

pealee_83

[108]Sep 28, 2008
    Hey Joe! Glad you finally got to see it. I hope Jack doesn't get his old job back any time soon. I'm enjoying watching them adjust to this new guy. Like you said Joe all that tension!

rdwing19

[109]Jan 17, 2009
    Well guys! I got some new scoop for you ... (may contain slight spoiler)

Vanessa Marcil, known for her roles on General Hospital and Las Vegas (Sam Marquez) will be joining Trace for a multi-episode arc. Now for the minor spoiler: She will become Martin's potential love interest.

amyhj23

[110]Feb 24, 2009
    • level: 4
    This is quite a random comment but anyway. I was watching desperate housewives season 1 yesterday and I noticed that the guy who played Graham Spaulding (can't remember his name now!) was in a couple of episodes! He played a policeman who was investigating Martha Huber's disappearance. It took me a while to notice it, and then I had to pause it to get a good look at him and I was like woaaaaaaah it's spaulding! I couldn't take him seriously after that because he just reminded me of spaulding and particularly the episode Suspect. Which I suppose is a testament to the actor, and how well he played such a disturbing character!

pealee_83

[111]Feb 24, 2009
    Oh yes the actor was also in CSI as head of something or something like that. And everytime I see him I'm like "phedophile!!!"

Lol.

Lyta_499

[112]Jul 12, 2011
    • level: 16

Hey there guys,

If anyone's still active in the forum, I'm trying to spot a WAT guest that I liked, but I don't remember which epi he was in. He was blond, played a rapist/child molester or something related to child abuse, and in the episode had a weird tick in his hand. If someone can spare me going through the credits I would be eternally gratefulLaughing