We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Without a Trace Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Sam/Martin and Danny/Elena

Lulub3lle

[141]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 11
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Trixxie_90 wrote:

tick tock Elena...Danny is the only male left in the building Sam hasn't been with Elena better mark her territory or else (snicker)

Lol. That reminds me of a funny fanfic I read at fanfiction.com about Sam and Danny hooking up. I think it was called Three is a Charm or something like that.

that would be so gross!! lol. that's so wrong. she really would be considered the office whore!! there more of a brother sister type. we don't see them together much, but i love their friendship. i hope their will be D/E scenes for their relationship, & D/S scenes for their friendship. it's adorable!!

Lol. I think the idea of Sam and Danny is more gross then Danny and Martin! Like you said Lulu Danny and Sam are like brother and sister. It would be totally gross. Now Danny with either Martin or Elena is totally hot

i'm with you, except on the Manny part, i'm sorry, it just wouldn't work for me. lol. but no seriously, i think the show would lose viewers, if it happened.

because we all remember what happened with Isiah Washington & T.R. Knight. people like Isiah Washington are like that in the world, & some of the probably like WaT, & i wouldn't want Danny & Martin to get (sorry, the thing is censoring the word they used, but we all know what he said anyways) & i'm guessing that's what would happen. but i'm probably blowing this way out of proportion because the writers of WaT will never take that kind of risk. we know them well enought to know that. lol.

so D/E all the way, but D/S or D/M, no. lol.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pealee_83

[142]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 19
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Trixxie_90 wrote:

tick tock Elena...Danny is the only male left in the building Sam hasn't been with Elena better mark her territory or else (snicker)

Lol. That reminds me of a funny fanfic I read at fanfiction.com about Sam and Danny hooking up. I think it was called Three is a Charm or something like that.

that would be so gross!! lol. that's so wrong. she really would be considered the office whore!! there more of a brother sister type. we don't see them together much, but i love their friendship. i hope their will be D/E scenes for their relationship, & D/S scenes for their friendship. it's adorable!!

Lol. I think the idea of Sam and Danny is more gross then Danny and Martin! Like you said Lulu Danny and Sam are like brother and sister. It would be totally gross. Now Danny with either Martin or Elena is totally hot

i'm with you, except on the Manny part, i'm sorry, it just wouldn't work for me. lol. but no seriously, i think the show would lose viewers, if it happened.

because we all remember what happened with Isiah Washington & T.R. Knight. people like Isiah Washington are like that in the world, & some of the probably like WaT, & i wouldn't want Danny & Martin to get (sorry, the thing is censoring the word they used, but we all know what he said anyways) & i'm guessing that's what would happen. but i'm probably blowing this way out of proportion because the writers of WaT will never take that kind of risk. we know them well enought to know that. lol.

Yeah the writers won't take the risk because they wanna be "safe" and safe is no fun.

Lulub3lle

[143]Apr 12, 2007
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Lulub3lle wrote:
    pealee_83 wrote:
    Trixxie_90 wrote:

Yeah the writers won't take the risk because they wanna be "safe" and safe is no fun.

for you. lol. but it's somewhat smart, if you think about it.

odyssey52

[144]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 5
    I like Sam and Martin better. I wish they would get back together.

CharmedGirl7

[145]Apr 17, 2007
    • level: 9
    I like you already Odyssey!

Trixxie_90

[146]Apr 20, 2007
    a little s/m is always good but she hurt him so much!!!

osobenawitch

[147]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 12

CharmedGirl7 wrote:
    I like you already Odyssey!

So do I!

Finally I will be able to watch season 4 soon(it start after a week and a half).... SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*runs around in cyrcles*

City_Girl

[148]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 14
    any smartini is cool by me

JackyyyGurrl

[149]Apr 22, 2007
    • level: 7
    haha i like the SMARTINI thing, its cute

Lulub3lle

[150]Apr 22, 2007

JackyyyGurrl wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! no!!!

pealee_83

[151]Apr 22, 2007
    Lulub3lle wrote:

JackyyyGurrl wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! no!!!

Lol. I was wondering if that was done on purpose. It's cute. Lol. Jamtini!

JackyyyGurrl

[152]Apr 23, 2007
    Lulub3lle wrote:

JackyyyGurrl wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! no!!!

dont worry im not becoming a "smartini" just because they have a cute name lol

City_Girl

[153]Apr 23, 2007
    has smartini been used elsewhere? if not then I am a genius (not really) if yes then I am a fraud

JackyyyGurrl

[154]Apr 23, 2007
    City_Girl wrote:
    has smartini been used elsewhere? if not then I am a genius (not really) if yes then I am a fraud

i havent heard it anywhere so it looks like your a genius! lol

pealee_83

[155]Apr 23, 2007
    I haven't heard it before. I think it's clever. Lol.

AnneSommer

[156]May 11, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello

I`m a Sam/Martin and Danny/Elena Shipper and A Shipper on other Shows too. I love/like UST. Also I`m a shipper, I don´t want my shipper pairings to be a couple/item/together (RST) on the show. RST ist not so good for the shows. RST or too much UST is not good for show. Often it gets on the quality. f.e. JAG (Harm/Mac). I would like to known, what the past of Danny/Elena is. Does anyone knowns , where I can find Danny/ELena Fanfics out there ? I like the terms Smartin and Delena/Dana for Danny/Elena is fine.

Anne

Lulub3lle

[157]May 13, 2007
    AnneSommer wrote:

Hello

I`m a Sam/Martin and Danny/Elena Shipper and A Shipper on other Shows too. I love/like UST. Also I`m a shipper, I don´t want my shipper pairings to be a couple/item/together (RST) on the show. RST ist not so good for the shows. RST or too much UST is not good for show. Often it gets on the quality. f.e. JAG (Harm/Mac). I would like to known, what the past of Danny/Elena is. Does anyone knowns , where I can find Danny/ELena Fanfics out there ? I like the terms Smartin and Delena/Dana for Danny/Elena is fine.

Anne

umm, Elena has a daughter (Sofie) that she gained full custody of from her ex, Carlos. now, her and Carlos don't get along. Danny and Carlos were best friends, so obviously, Elena probably didn't like Danny very much. Did that help??

DannyFanatic

[158]Dec 9, 2007
    AnneSommer wrote:

Hello

Anne

There's a really good Danny/Elena story in progress at fanfiction.net called Whatever You Need.

cinematus

[159]Jan 7, 2008
    Hi, I'm new here. I watches last all the episodes up to season 6.
    I am a huge Martin and Sam shipper. I really think that they should get back together. I really can't stand it to see her with Malone and I really don't understand why they broke up the Martin/Sam thing. I just hope that the writers have planned something great because I will stop watching the show if they continue the Sam and Malone thing.

pealee_83

[160]Jan 7, 2008
    Well no one knows for sure and with the strike it's hard to say if their plans will change. But I believe Poppy and Anthony went back to the writers to get them to start up JS again. Poppy is very much a Jammer and they say the excutive producer is a Jammer so things are looking more towards Jam. But with the baby and the ONS, Poppy said Sam and Brian will try to make it work. So it's a waiting game now. I'm way more for Jack and Sam but I wouldn't stop watching if they got Sam and Marty together.