TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Without a Trace Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Sam/Martin and Danny/Elena

CharmedGirl7

[181]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 9

LMAO omg PhilDiffy where the f*** have you been? Jupiter? Anyway welcome back - allow me to give you a recap: Sam told Brian she was pregnant, he had a gf, she walked off and then decided to try and give it a try. Then Jack messed up and scared Brian off, causing Sam to tell him off and Brian to sign off his paternal rights. Sam had the baby and made friends with Jack again.

Tadaaaaaa! Congratulations! Now you are up to date and now we can start having actual conversations yay!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ILuvDonFlack00

[182]Oct 11, 2008
    • level: 2

Delena is life , =]. They're SO cute. Plus, Roselyn and Enrique are beautiful, so they make quite the match. Does anyone know how old Elena's daughter is ?

Smarty? Well, I think they're cute. But I'm torn between them & Jam because they're both cute.

pealee_83

[183]Oct 12, 2008
    • level: 19
    I can't remember how old Sophie is. Helene didn't know either. We guess around 7 or 8. But I'm sure someone else will know for sure.

PhilDiffy

[184]Mar 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    CharmedGirl7 wrote:

LMAO omg PhilDiffy where the f*** have you been? Jupiter? Anyway welcome back - allow me to give you a recap: Sam told Brian she was pregnant, he had a gf, she walked off and then decided to try and give it a try. Then Jack messed up and scared Brian off, causing Sam to tell him off and Brian to sign off his paternal rights. Sam had the baby and made friends with Jack again.

Tadaaaaaa! Congratulations! Now you are up to date and now we can start having actual conversations yay!

Haha! Something to that effect. Don't tell anyone, but it was Mars... XD

Wow. I didn't see that coming at all. Slow build, really! It's kinda a weird thing. Because after Martin got shot she had seemed to have feelings for him/care for him? Where did that go?

And isn't Jack old enough to be her father???

osobenawitch

[185]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 12

Hey, people, anyone still around?