Without a Trace Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Stupid Emails

pretty_sure

[1]Jul 13, 2011
    • level: 38

I dont know if this is happening to anyone eles, but i kept getting emails on tv.com from someone asking me to explain an episode, i said no ask the editor, i dont know much about the show. They just wouldnt go away so i watched the episode and answered there questions, and they said i didnt answer good enough and to answer more specific. So i told her to leave me alone, and she did for about a month than kept coming back, so i put her on my ignore list, and within 2 weeks, today, i got 3 more emails from a new person asking the same questions about the same episode, and i ignored him too. Every email ends with (if you dont have this episode watch it Here So i think its spam, but im just wondering if im the only one this is happening to, cuz its like 40 emails, and if it is spam as a warning the person is JulieBenson123

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Angelwomyn

[2]Jul 14, 2011
    • level: 65

I had a problem with the same user sending me repeated e-mails about an episode of Law & Order. I'm the editor, but it was an old episode and I don't have the time to answer everyone's list of episode questions. I explained this but she didn't listen. I ended up putting her on ignore when she started getting rude. She also kept starting duplicate threads about the episode in the show's forum after being told not to.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.