Without a Trace Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

What's up with Elena the sixth person

CharmedGirl7

[21]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 9
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
    Edited on 06/24/2006 1:24pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pealee_83

[22]Jun 24, 2006
    • level: 19
    I have only been to LA once and that was this past January when I went with my acting school. I loved it. I didn't see much of the city because I was so busy. I would love to go to Vegas! I go out west a lot in the summer to see my Grandmom. She lives in Wyoming.

CharmedGirl7

[23]Jun 24, 2006
    I loved LA too, but it really got to me that people were sitting on the street begging for money. That totally broke my heart. And on the opposite side of the road Tyra Banks were walking on the red carpet to go se MTV music awards. That was kind of bizarre! You know?

pealee_83

[24]Jun 24, 2006
    So cool! The only place I saw of LA was the 3 blocks of Avenue of the Stars. I went for a big audition that was 4 days long. So we stayed at the Parkway Hyatt and the auditions were at the Century Plaza Hyatt 3 blocks away. That's all I really saw. And those 3 blocks were very clean! Me and my girls would take off our heels because our feet hurt so bad. Allison kept saying I can't believe you and Kelly are walking bare foot in LA! Lol. I had so much fun. When that ep were Jack kisses Anne replayed last Thursday I thought about my trip. It was the first day we were there. And me and my friends we stapling our headshots to our resumes and WaT was on. And that ep was airing the first time. And my girl Allison knowing I love Jam was like Kimberly you alright over there. Can you breath? When Jack kissed her. I remained calm then because I didn't want them to think I was nuts getting mad at a TV show but when I got home and rewatched it I was like screaming at the TV. Lol.

CharmedGirl7

[25]Jun 24, 2006

pealee_83 wrote:
    So cool! The only place I saw of LA was the 3 blocks of Avenue of the Stars. I went for a big audition that was 4 days long. So we stayed at the Parkway Hyatt and the auditions were at the Century Plaza Hyatt 3 blocks away. That's all I really saw. And those 3 blocks were very clean! Me and my girls would take off our heels because our feet hurt so bad. Allison kept saying I can't believe you and Kelly are walking bare foot in LA! Lol. I had so much fun. When that ep were Jack kisses Anne replayed last Thursday I thought about my trip. It was the first day we were there. And me and my friends we stapling our headshots to our resumes and WaT was on. And that ep was airing the first time. And my girl Allison knowing I love Jam was like Kimberly you alright over there. Can you breath? When Jack kissed her. I remained calm then because I didn't want them to think I was nuts getting mad at a TV show but when I got home and rewatched it I was like screaming at the TV. Lol.

Hahahaha I can't believe you took off your shoes! I wouldn't even have done that and I consider my self a bit crazy! Lol!
    Uh I so know how you must have felt! Lol! I hate missing ep. I was in France this eastern and I missed about 4 ep. and it was killing me! I haven't seen: Upstairs Downstairs (3-4)  - Nickel and Dimed (2) (3-7)  and it's just killing me, they are supposed to be great eps! I was like: Noooooooooo!
    And I don't know when they'll reair, probably in October, but no one knows.. D***!
    Oops sorry!

pealee_83

[26]Jun 24, 2006
    They keep Avenue of the Stars very clean.

OMG you missed Nickel and Dimed!! Like the best 2 eps EVER. I loved them. I can't remember off hand Upstairs Downstairs!

CharmedGirl7

[27]Jun 24, 2006

pealee_83 wrote:
    They keep Avenue of the Stars very clean. OMG you missed Nickel and Dimed!! Like the best 2 eps EVER. I loved them. I can't remember off hand Upstairs Downstairs!

Yeah! And it's killing me cuz I had a feeling they would be great! Arhg! Kill me kill me KILL ME! I scanned through the transcripts and they seemed really great, and Sam seemed affected by the case.. I so hope I get to see them one day! Would you mind tell me what it was about the case that affected Sam so much? I just have to be able to guess what it is with her.. It's really going on my nerves!

pealee_83

[28]Jun 24, 2006
    Ok Nickel and Dimed is about a young woman who has a little boy. She drops announced at the boys babysitters and leaves him there and never returns. The woman is poor living in a hotel community. She works at this factory plant and gets into trafficking drugs. Sam goes undercover to get into the drug ring to find the mother. Her cover is blown and gets beaten up very badly. The girl is found dead because someone stole some of the drugs from her. You will like it because there are several Smarty moments throughout the 2 parter.

CharmedGirl7

[29]Jun 25, 2006

pealee_83 wrote:
    Ok Nickel and Dimed is about a young woman who has a little boy. She drops announced at the boys babysitters and leaves him there and never returns. The woman is poor living in a hotel community. She works at this factory plant and gets into trafficking drugs. Sam goes undercover to get into the drug ring to find the mother. Her cover is blown and gets beaten up very badly. The girl is found dead because someone stole some of the drugs from her. You will like it because there are several Smarty moments throughout the 2 parter.

Uh, they just HAVE to reair it here. It sounds exciting! Thanx btw

pealee_83

[30]Jun 25, 2006
    No problem! It's a great ep! You'll like it.

slclines

[31]Jun 26, 2006
    • level: 5

Oh my gosh!  I remember that 2parter...it was so good.  Yea, you have to see them. 

And speaking about taking your shoes off.....I was at the bar with my husband and another couple a few weeks ago, and there was this girl and her cousin in the bar with their shoes off.....now THAT, is nasty!  OMG, you have no idea what is on the floor in those places.  And we live in this rinky-dink town in Wisconsin...hick-ville USA....guys chew snuff, spit, people break glass, etc.....you just DON'T do it...unless you want a foot infection or something nasty like that.  But me, as long as I watch where I am stepping on the sidewalk...I don't see much problem with taking your shoes off to give your tootsies a rest!  Heals are a killer! 

Sorry I went off on that tangent....I just get on a roll...

pealee_83

[32]Jun 26, 2006
    slclines wrote:

Oh my gosh!  I remember that 2parter...it was so good.  Yea, you have to see them. 

And speaking about taking your shoes off.....I was at the bar with my husband and another couple a few weeks ago, and there was this girl and her cousin in the bar with their shoes off.....now THAT, is nasty!  OMG, you have no idea what is on the floor in those places.  And we live in this rinky-dink town in Wisconsin...hick-ville USA....guys chew snuff, spit, people break glass, etc.....you just DON'T do it...unless you want a foot infection or something nasty like that.  But me, as long as I watch where I am stepping on the sidewalk...I don't see much problem with taking your shoes off to give your tootsies a rest!  Heals are a killer! 

Sorry I went off on that tangent....I just get on a roll...

Lol! Dear Lord never take off your shoes in a bar! That's totally gross. We had to take off our shoes walking back and forth. Allison kept making fun of us because of our feet. The whole trip was about getting seen and getting contacts, and getting representation but the theme of that trip was 'omg I can't feel my feet!' Lol. We still laugh about that!

ctmitch13

[33]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    Elena Delgado...Ms. Sanchez is a lady with a distinctive character, who adds a special unique flavor to an already successfully established TV Drama. Ms. Sanchez has a dramatic flair, a calm, sedate demeanor and a measure of organizational sophistication that is an invaluable asset to the investigative team. As an integral member of the team, at this point, she performs her functions in a resourcefully disciplined manner. Her active role as an investigator is of a subtle, effective, professional and motivationally intensive nature. Continued success Ms. Sanchez in advancing the image of both the capability and beauty of the Latina Woman.....CHARLES THOMAS MITCHELL