Without a Trace

Hang On to Me

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 30, 2003 on CBS

• This is not \"the\" conclusion, but it does reveal where Sean Collins has been all these years that Chet has been searching for him. It reveals who took him, how and why he was taken.

Since I have not watched Witout a Trace from the beginning, this is the one I have been waiting for. I am a big Aaron Neville fan since I am from New Orleans, and since I met Aaron Neville in a jewelry store where he gave me his autograph. When I saw this episode, it was at the same time that those 2 boys were found in Missouri and returned to their parents. It was great timing. This is my favorite episode. I think the acting was great, and I think that Chet acted appropriately. I just simply don\\\'t know why he didn\\\'t take the picture with him that he always had of he and Sean. I really don\\\'t want to reveal the ending, but I think that the writers did an excellent job. I was very glad to see Sean\\\'s mother at the end. I am very happy that Chet decided to include her. That shows that he is the loving, caring person that I had built him up to be. This program was a big relief for me. Finally I had a conclusion to the Sean Collins ordeal.