Without a Trace

He Saw, She Saw

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 10, 2002 on CBS

• Secrets and lies..

Oh - a broken family, something in the past they cannot get over, a money problems and suddenly all happy again - it does sound suspicious and when wife gets kidnapped.

I think the most and the best part of this episode was to struggle and get out the lies and things they did not wished to share as in the one scene, where the lawyer says that his client has been very cooperative.. how the agent answers - yes he is, if not counting all the most vital things he has not said.

So, I think good episode but.. the story somehow, in some parts, felt little.. weird.
  • Eye witnesses - detectives' best and worst enemies!

A woman is kidnapped from a parking lot, after hubby 'conveniently' has to go back to the mall. Different witnesses reveal different stories and it's not clear exactly what happened.

All the evidence points to the husband, especially because his actions seem strange considering his wife has just been abducted. He goes straight to the office for a meeting, seems very cold and fails to mention to the police that he and his wife were having marital problems following the death of their daughter to leukaemia.

However, as one would hope with this show, the obvious isn't that obvious and the kidnapping turns out to be more complicated.

The revelation of the kidnappers is cleverly done and the denouement is nicely tense (though I have to say undercover FBI agents should be so easy to spot, because they're the ones talking to their sleeves!)

The very final scene is rather sad, with the husband still unable to reveal his feelings and Jack revealing a personal truth about his own relationship with his wife.
  • blah

This is probably one of my favorite episodes of this T V show, Without a Trace, it is called, I do believe. I used to not like this show, but now I do like Without a Trace. I thought this episode was very interesting. It was very interesting to watch, but I have to say that I would only want to watch this TV show, Without a Trace, when I am board and flipping through the TV channels and I just happen upon it, but this episode of Without a Trace changed my mind just a very little tiny bit.
  • Is it the hubby?

A woman is abducted from a mall parking lot & there are 4 different witnesses who claim they saw the whole thing.

This episode kept me guessing the whole time. It seemed like the husband was guilty right from the start, all the evidence led to him, but somehow it seemed like he really did love his wife & that he'd never hurt her. On the other hand he finds out that his wife has been having an affair & that one of her kidnappers was her lover.

Jack seems to have som marital problems in athis episode and at the end of the episde he reveals to Sam the he's been seperated from his wife for 3 months.