Without a Trace

Kam Li

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Mar 13, 2003 on CBS

• Very sad......................

Well, this episode was very good in my opinion. Mix a little Vietnam with a dash of secrets and Jack, what do you got, one awsome episode! I don't think Bull should of died like that, and at the hands of his old platoon? Shame, shame, shame. I liked Jack talking about his time in the Service, makes him seem a little more All-American, you know? And sexy! And Victor Fitzgerald reappears again to bug his son, someone should shut him up. I thought the history used in this ep, it was all extremely accurate, I mean for a tv show, bravo writers!
  • An Old US Army solider goes missing and some secrets are reveled during the investigation. Martin and Jack go to Wasington and run into troubles of there own.

This episode was very well writing and very well acted by the cast. We finally get to meet Martin's dad who I did not like very well but I guess that means that the actor was doing a good job. One of the only things I did not like was that Jack took Martin to Washington, when he probably knew that Martin would feel very uncomfortable, and he did I mean do what your dad tells you or your boss, especially when your dad is the Deputy Director of the FBI. In the end I think Martin made a good choice sticking up for Jack and basically telling his dad off, and telling Jack that he thought it was done right. All in all I think that this was a very good lead in episode to Are You Know or Have You Ever Been.
  • More about truth than missing guy..

A missing retiring military officer.. and more they try to figure out what was going on, it becomes clear it all had to do with Kam Li, a village in Vietnam where something happened.. And most of the episode goes around it.. about the way the military works, how those war buddies cover up to each other or go down by themselves rather to accept the truth. So, I think it can be a good episode if you like that kind of stuff, but if you expected something fast, cleverly plotted and dangerous.. then this episode wasn't that.. it had rather slow motion.. and it was clear from the beginning that something was covered up.. What, was also quite sure.. the only question was why..