Without a Trace

Moving On

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 11, 2003 on CBS

• Moving story..

This one was good.. To be honest, I was really surprised how much I loved the emotional level of this episode, the way Samantha was so involved and how it all unwrapped - noone was too badly hurt in the end, but there was a lot of tears and the emotion.. I think it was the most important.

I really most say it is great to have those touching and emotional, even maybe tearjerker episodes from time to time as they just so stand out of the usual episodes.. they really move you, get to the heart and in the end - you feel like it was worth it.
  • another great episode...

Great plot, well written and the twists kept me guessing. I thought it was most interesting to see Sam's development throughout the episode. She is clearly drawn to this case on a very personal level, but isn't ready to share it with herself or her therapist. The last scene of the episode is the therapist asking why, even though she sees sad things every day, this case is different...Sam replies that she doesn't know and we see tears start to run down her face. She has some fun interaction with Martin, I can't wait for those two to get together already! It was a fairly Sam-centric episode and that is perfectly fine with me.