Without a Trace

Prodigy

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 23, 2003 on CBS

• The prize of being famous.

Maybe this episode was too much in stereotypes.. I mean, it is hard when they chose to make russian immigrant storyline and end up with something new.. it is the same story always..

Anyway, the episode itself is not too bad. I did liked all the part on Natasha.. the way she wanted to be a teenage girl but that was not her option - she is a musician and she had to play.. and was not allowed to met the boy she wishes.. so it is a runaway.. The story was intriguingly set but I think they could have made the end better.
  • Very good episode!!

Prodigy was a very good episode. There was humor, romance and action. The average score is 7.9 but it should of been so much better. It showed Samantha's fear of guns (why she is in therapy) and it made some very serious discussions humorous. This is one of my favorite episodes so far. I really enjoyed watching it and it is the whole point that I watch this show! It also showed some of the characters growing (Vivian and Samantha). I cant wait for the next episodes and hopefully there will be a seventh season!! I think this episode should have been more popular!