Without a Trace

Rewind

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 18, 2008 on CBS

• Jack is back as boss, and we learn of a couple within the unit

In this episode of Without a Trace, the following happens. We deal with a man named Chris who was in a car accident 2 years before and has since been in a wheelchair. He is now missing. Who soon learn that he was suing the truck company, which hit him and left him in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. Who soon learn that he has been talking to underage girls on the internet. They get an address of one of the girls who Chris was supposed to be meeting that very day. We soon learn that Chris was not a paedophile, he was catching them online. The set up is kind of the same as on the TV show "To catch a predator". Before Chris went missing he admitted to his brother that the accident was his fault and that he was dropping the case against the company. We soon learn that Chris went to see the man who was driving the truck the night he was hit. We soon find Chris in the basement of his friend's house. Chris is alive but barely. He friend attacked him and thought that he had killed Chris. But when he found out that he was alive and that the FBI were looking for him, he knew that he had to get rid of him anyway. Chris manages to break free and kills his friend. We soon learn that his friend was abused when he was younger. Also in this episode Danny and Eleanor come clean about their relationship.