Without a Trace

Undertow

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 19, 2009 on CBS

• After a late night dive, a man disappears and the team tries to determine the cause of his disappearance. Meanwhile, Danny and Elena prepare to make the next step in their relationship.

I must say that this episode is the most disappointing one ever..And i am talkin about Jack and Sam relationship which i always have been a fan of. In this last episode i was sure they will sort their relationship out, once and for all; especially after 7 years by closing a chapter in their long love rollecoaster. The fact that Sam allows this man she barely knows move in with her, did not make sense to me at all and the end of the episode was even more painful when i had to watch the scene in the office where Sam leaves Jack for who? A guy from one night stand? That was completely non-sense and out of reality...We did deserve a better finale than this, with Sam and Jack ending up together, they relly deserved a chance, the writers did a very bad job and they will be not forgiven this time. What they were thinking really...I hope if there will be another season this big mistake will be sorted...