Without a Trace

Watch Over Me

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 19, 2006 on CBS

• What happened this week???

5.1
    Okay....this episode was....not good. I don\'t know how else to describe it, but it can\'t be described as nothing more than just filler. The only thing that kept me interested in the MP\'s story was that the guy playing Eric Hayes was HOTT...hello. A couple of comments...

What the hell is going on with everyone\'s hair lately? Enrique\'s floppy \'do makes him look like a kid, I don\'t like the slicked back look on Marianne, it takes away from the beauty of her face and Poppy, I swear, cannot afford a brush. I think Roselyn is the only one who gets to consult a hair stylist on the set. I will give Eric Most Improved Honors for this week as his hair is getting a tad bit longer. LOVED Martin\'s flying leap I like the camraderie (I know I spelled that wrong) between Martin and Danny (What\'s up brother?). You can tell that the two are friends. Poppy Montgomery is pregnant. I\'m convinced. I\'m just waiting on the official announcement from her camp.

Jack and Sam....WTF??? K, the good thing about that scene is we FINALLY get to see Sam with the upper hand. Lovesick Sam is not cute. The bad thing is, I cannot for the life of me figure out why the writers thought having a scene like that was relevant. Jack thought he \"owed it to her\"? What? Why? For what reason? If they aren\'t going to hook them up...then what\'s the point? Is this a way for them to tell viewers that the two are (finally) finished? It just seemed ridiculous and confusing to me. And how silly is Sam, the lady walked right up to her and she didn\'t know that Anne was pregnant? How could she not see it?? Oy. Yeah....not feeling this episode much.