Without a Trace

Win Today

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 12, 2006 on CBS

• Jack gets the bejezus kicked out of him.

This was a pretty good episode. At first, I wasn\'t really interested in the Alex guy going missing, but I thought it was awesome how they went right into Jack getting kidnapped pretty early on in the show. That was pretty intense and made me sit there and wonder how they were going to find him. That lady.....OH MY!!! That lady was evil and I felt no sympathy for her when she was killed at the end, even if she thought she was doing it for her son. The best part of the epi....THE BANTER!!!! The team seemed more like a family in this one. Bestest part ever was Viv, Jack and Martin\'s scene. Props to Elena in this one, I thought she was hilarious starting the pool. Of course, all of my reviews have to add something about Martin, my boyfriend. I have decided I really like it when he laughs, his whole face lights up with that gorgeous smile and he just looks ten years younger. On a side note, was his hair shorter in this ep??

About Jack and Sam....what is going on? Is it me or does every epi this season have to add in a personal conversation between these two?? Look, obviouosly I am pro Martin/Sam, but I\'ll take them never being together again over Jack and Sam reuniting....that is just so pathetic. I\'ll still watch the show, but that would irk the hell out of me.