Wizards of Waverly Place

Art Teacher

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Mar 01, 2009 on Disney Channel

6.6
  • This episode portrays each character perfectly in their natural setting. Alex Russo, was able to show her artistic side while standing up for what she believes in when her favorite class was canceled and her beliefs were challenged.

Meanwhile, Max Russo fools everyone by making up a fake disease he has been diagnosed with. He tricks a girl into believing his sob story, and manages to draw attention from two famous celebrities. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and Misty May Treanor. But this was pretty much one of my favorite episodes, and its not because of the celebrity appearances. I loved seeing Alex stand up for what she believes in, other than cutting class and fashion. From what I've seen, I think Alex would make a great art teacher herself. The way she stood up to TJ, and how she managed to get him that detention slip, shows her cleverness and wit. I admire this about Alex's character (: .
    I really do think that she could be a good leader, and wouldn't it be ironic if it ends up being at school?
    I didn't exactly like seeing The Rock and Misty storm off on them, but hey! Max deserved it.
DISNEY