Wizards of Waverly Place

Daddy's Little Girl

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 21, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.2
  • a classic episode of Wizards of waverly Place

a classic episode of Wizards of Waverly Place. The only thing i didn't like about this episode was Maxine. Max is way better. Now No offense Bailey Madison i think your a good actress. But your character is annoying. I thought that this was a good episode of Wizards because it teaches us that we should spend time with our children no matter how old they get. or even if they get replaced. My favorite part of the episode was when Zeke thought that the Russo's hated him. Zeke is one of my favorite characters on the show. overall a classic episode of Wizards

• Perfect episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place"

I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place". Bailee Madison is a cute little girl and I'm glad that she is going to be in this show as Maxine for a little bit. This episode had me laughing all the way and it's one of my favorite "Wizards of Waverly Place" episodes. The only thing that kind of bugged me about this episode was that Jerry was paying more attention to Maxine than he did to Alex. I felt very bad for Alex because she still wants to be Jerry's little girl. I thought it was so hilarious when Maxine was taking karate classes and she keeps hurting Justin and Justin would say things such as "I have a butt concussion" and a few more. I thought Zeke's subplot was kind of pointless though because he was kind of annoying. It was very funny when Alex and Justin accidentally made Maxine cuter. It was hilarious when Justin was using that fly swatting spell to use his karate moves on Maxine. I thought it was funny and heartwarming when Jerry told Alex that he was sorry for paying more attention to Maxine and he bought the pancakes for himself and Alex and they both were the pancake monsters and scared Harper. Overall, one of my favorite "Wizards of Waverly Place" episodes. 10/10
  • Bailee Madison is so cute!!!

Bailee Madison got Max's character down. Not only is she incredibly adorable but whenever I see her on screen I see Jake T. Austin in little girl form. I hope that Bailee Madison is in a lot more episodes, I just love watching her.
    As far as the plot line goes. Basically all that happens is that Alex and Justin are sick of their new "little sister." It was okay, I guess, but I think that the writer's of Wizards of Waverly Place are losing their touch on what made me fall in love with the show. It's still good but it could be better.
  • good

Alex is jealous because of all the attention Jerry is giving Max (or, in girl form, "Maxine"). She and Justin try to change Maxine back into Max, but their plan fails. Will Alex get the attention she wants?

Harper, meanwhile, tries to get Zeke to not visit the Russos anymore, because he might get suspicious that Max is not there. She lies and says that the Russo family hates him, but her plan backfires when Zeke is adamant about staying until he is liked.

Good episode. The main plot was handled well and had some funny moments. I actually like Max as Maxine a lot; it was weird to happen but it's pretty good. The sub plot with Zeke was the low point of the episode- it was not funny much and it bored me. So overall my final grade is in the low "B" range

5.5
    This was a so-so episode of Wizards of Waverly Place for me. Not a lot of laughs, but there were some good moments and it had your usual happy ending that this show is so good at doing with Alex and Jerry bringing back their father daughter bond over the pancakes.

I did like the return fo Zeke, however, as he is someone whose over the top antics never fail to get me to crack a smile. Still, I can't give this episode too high a grade as it was too Maxine-dominated, and the Maxine character just does not entertain me.