Wizards of Waverly Place

Daddy's Little Girl

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 21, 2011 on Disney Channel

7.2
  • Perfect episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place"

I thought that this was a perfect episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place". Bailee Madison is a cute little girl and I'm glad that she is going to be in this show as Maxine for a little bit. This episode had me laughing all the way and it's one of my favorite "Wizards of Waverly Place" episodes. The only thing that kind of bugged me about this episode was that Jerry was paying more attention to Maxine than he did to Alex. I felt very bad for Alex because she still wants to be Jerry's little girl. I thought it was so hilarious when Maxine was taking karate classes and she keeps hurting Justin and Justin would say things such as "I have a butt concussion" and a few more. I thought Zeke's subplot was kind of pointless though because he was kind of annoying. It was very funny when Alex and Justin accidentally made Maxine cuter. It was hilarious when Justin was using that fly swatting spell to use his karate moves on Maxine. I thought it was funny and heartwarming when Jerry told Alex that he was sorry for paying more attention to Maxine and he bought the pancakes for himself and Alex and they both were the pancake monsters and scared Harper. Overall, one of my favorite "Wizards of Waverly Place" episodes. 10/10