Wizards of Waverly Place

Don't Rain on Justin's Parade- Earth

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 19, 2009 on Disney Channel

6.3
  • When Justin's favorite weatherman is going to get fired from wrong predictions, Justin uses magic to save his job.

3.5
    When Justin's favorite weatherman is going to get fired from wrong predictions, Justin uses magic to save his job. I thought this episode was bad. Now I'm not that big of a fan of Wizards of Waverly Place in Season but this was one of its worst. Now this episode had three plots. Plot A, the Justin plot. Plot B, the Alex/Harper plot, and Plot C the Max plot. Now in Plot A, as it says above when Justin's favorite weatherman is going to get fired from wrong predictions, Justin uses magic to save his job. I didn't find this plot that enjoyable. The part whens Baxter (the Weatherman) was making wrong prediction and Justin messing with the weather was just pointless. I did get on laugh out it and that's was with Jerry's cameo apperance. Now I really didn't like the Mother Nature character. Now Plot B would probably be my favorite plot out of the 3. Now in Plot B was in Career Fair Alex helps Mr. Laritate solve crime in the school which makes her good. I thought that this plot was the funniest out of the 3. The plot was really funny and it did have me crack up in it. Now the only nit pick of that plot was that that plot had been done and in the episode Alex Does Good and it wasn't as near as funny as this one. Probably the funniest part would have to be when Alex turned in her badge (there wasn't anything) and Mr. Laritate just eats it. You have to watch that part to fully understand why it was so funny. Now for Plot C. Oh my gosh, this plot was so pointless. Now Max just follows a singing cop. I know pointless. I didn't laugh once and it was probably the worst out of the 3.Thank goodness it was only like 5 minutes long. Now I which they made plot B longer because if it was longer i would've raised my score to a 4. Now this episode did have a good message to it and it is to keep the world safe. Now I really didn't the ending that funny and it was also super predicable. Overall a terrible episode with a pretty bad plot a funny plot and an unwatchable plot. 2.5/10.
DISNEY