Wizards of Waverly Place Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

do you want a wizards of waverly place the movie 2

name

firebrid5

[1]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 4

who thinks they will here is what i think number 2 will be about the wizarrds compatison in theathers

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thesuitelife44

[2]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 13
    I wish that would happen I like the name Ready Set Magic.

Kauaimon

[3]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 16
    My post isn't posting...well, ready set magic sounds like a good title. That would be awesome if they made a secound movie.

leeseygirl

[4]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 46
    I think we all know how Disney works. If they can make another Wizards movie and it will make them money, they will. But if they don't think they'll gain anything from it, they won't.

mysticbeam

[5]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 11
    i dont want them to because i think the first one sucked but they probably will.

stui8

[6]Aug 29, 2009
    • level: 30
    i would love anotjher movie. they proabe will mkaed another one in theaters to end it like they did with HMS (which is stupid but had to take mi sis to see it) and Hannah Montna the movie (which i just watched to see what she chose and Taylor Swift which i will never do again because thier was a bunch of screraming eight year old girls)

Eddy654

[7]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 18
    I think it'd be cool if they made another movie but this time however I would probably want the movie as a series finale, that way it would go out with a bang! Disney will most likely make a second movie because of the first ones ratings, thats how Disney is. I would like the movie to be about the Wizard competition, as well as something epic which involves the Wizard consule like on the recent episode.

Kauaimon

[8]Aug 30, 2009
    Yea, that would be epic. I was thinking that,too.

Phantomrox

[9]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 10
    I'm not quite sure if I want another one. If it's as good as the first, keeps the writers AND directors they had on this one then yes, I would. If Disney is making another one just for the sake of making another one, then i won't expect much from it due to Disney's "it's making money, let's milk it as much as we can." Made me hate HSM 2-3 AND Hannah Montana: the movie (but then again... that was a truly epic fail of a movie... so that's not giving it much credit)

thesuitelife44

[10]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    mysticbeam wrote:
    i dont want them to because i think the first one sucked but they probably will.

What? The movie was amazing!

Kauaimon

[11]Aug 31, 2009
    mysticbeam wrote:
    Why do you think it sucked?

Fauston3079

[12]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    I would want to see a new wizards movie, i even really liked the first one. I had my own idea of how the second one should go. I would start off as a few new episodes beforeit got into the movie though. The future is about to be destroyed and the peace between wizard and human alike is broken by the council and a rogue wizard. the wizard queen Al.ex lies sick, sending her husband back in time to keep the war from ever starting. She explains to him not to interfere with time and not to save her. After he is sent back to when she was a teenager in high school, he defies her orders, and sees a younger version of himself just coming into his incredible powers. his future self goes to see the m an that brought the peace between wizard and mortal, her father. He tells her father many great things, and that in two years time he will have to make the ultimate choice, to accept his powers back and save his family from a sickness that only plagues wizards. He asks this strange wizard from the future why. The wizard don't explain why, he just wants his wife and his life back. He does tell her father of a younger version of himself coming into great powerful magic not seen before, and that in 2 months time will come to him for training and meeting his future wife. This will create a good amount of new episodes for the series titled; THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER, FACE FROM THE FUTURE, and a few more episodes than that. if it works well, the younger version of the wizard from the future could possibly stay on as a regular cast member.

Fauston3079

[13]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    I would want to see a new wizards movie, i even really liked the first one. I had my own idea of how the second one should go. I would start off as a few new episodes beforeit got into the movie though. The future is about to be destroyed and the peace between wizard and human alike is broken by the council and a rogue wizard. the wizard queen Al.ex lies sick, sending her husband back in time to keep the war from ever starting. She explains to him not to interfere with time and not to save her. After he is sent back to when she was a teenager in high school, he defies her orders, and sees a younger version of himself just coming into his incredible powers. his future self goes to see the m an that brought the peace between wizard and mortal, her father. He tells her father many great things, and that in two years time he will have to make the ultimate choice, to accept his powers back and save his family from a sickness that only plagues wizards. He asks this strange wizard from the future why. The wizard don't explain why, he just wants his wife and his life back. He does tell her father of a younger version of himself coming into great powerful magic not seen before, and that in 2 months time will come to him for training and meeting his future wife. This will create a good amount of new episodes for the series titled; THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER, FACE FROM THE FUTURE, and a few more episodes than that. if it works well, the younger version of the wizard from the future could possibly stay on as a regular cast member.

HaydenAvery

[14]Sep 1, 2009
    • level: 21
    no offense but thats not really a good idea at all.

mysticbeam

[15]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 11

Kauaimon wrote:
    mysticbeam wrote:
    Why do you think it sucked?

just didnt like the whole plot, i could never really get into it and i had to mute it alot. But then again i dont like alot of made for tv disney movies.

Edited on 09/05/2009 11:26am

Kauaimon

[16]Sep 5, 2009
    Haha yeah, same thing happend to me when watching Hatching Pete XD. Of course, instead of muting, I turned off the movie.

kikimarie593

[17]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 27
    ^^I loved Hatching Pete!

I think another movie would be great, especially for a series finale. But I do NOT want one in the theatres. I think that's a terrible idea. I hate how Disney will do anything to make money. Not everyone can afford to see it at the theatres. But if they do eventually make a movie released in theatres I'll just watch it online like I did with the Hannah Montana movie.

Kauaimon

[18]Sep 8, 2009
    I can afford to see the movie if it where in theaters, but I cry easily while watching movies and I don't want to be in a packed theater, crying x3.

dea300

[19]Sep 10, 2009
    • level: 12
    I think a second movie as a series finale would be good but I wouldn't do another one as just another episode sort of thing. I think that a second movie would mark the end of the series. I wouldn't mind another four-parter though!

alirk

[20]Sep 18, 2009
    • level: 22
    I think they'll make another movie, but I don't think it'll be in theatres...