Wizards of Waverly Place Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

Justin and Juliet

ILoveDemi4ever

[1]Sep 10, 2010
    • level: 11

Does anyone besides me ship these two together?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RomanZolanski

[2]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 12
    I love Justin and Juliet! But I felt as though Justin should've let go of her in "Wizards vs Werewolves". "Moving On" seemed like just a time-wasting episode. If Juliet hadn't gotten scratched, then I could picture Justin and Juliet's relationship continuing.

ILoveDemi4ever

[3]Sep 11, 2010
    • level: 11

I don't think Justin should have moved on so quickly. There wasn't enough time yet when the episode premiered. I also don't like how Harper transformed into Juliet. The ending when the real Juliet came was sad.

FantasyWriter16

[4]Sep 14, 2010
    • level: 1

I think Justin and Juliet were a very good couple, but they did indeed rush their relationship too fast. They were very good for eachother, and they both understood the other's family matters (Justin - Wizard, Juliet - Vampire)

In other words, they were basically made for eachother until Julietgrew up to her real age of roughly two thousand years old.

Kauaimon

[5]Sep 16, 2010
    • level: 16
    ...how did Juliet hobble all the way from translyvania to see Justin in "Moving On"?

xD.

I LOVE Justin/Juliet! They would've been a great couple if Bridgit hadn't gotten a job as Teddy from Good Luck Charlie :p. At least it wasn't a one-episode girlfriend like that girl who plays Nancy who's going to be in "Shake it Up"

teenj12

[6]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 26
    ILoveDemi4ever wrote:

I don't think Justin should have moved on so quickly. There wasn't enough time yet when the episode premiered. I also don't like how Harper transformed into Juliet. The ending when the real Juliet came was sad.

I agree,the ending really hit me and touched my heart.

Canada_Michael

[7]Jul 23, 2011
    • level: 10

Having recently seen the"Wizards vs Werewolves" episode I am confused. What was the reason for the big fight to me it doesn't make sense since all they had to do was look for the necklace to settle the dispute. At the end of the episode Alex has no reaction to what happened to Juliet but is bummed out at what happened to Mason, when Mason is the cause of everything that happened IMO. The willingness of Alex to forgive Mason is what bugs me the most about the whole Justin & Juliet arc, even more then the breakup itself.

Edited on 07/23/2011 8:17am
    Edited 2 total times.

JonathonWolf

[8]Oct 29, 2011
    • level: 10
    Canada_Michael wrote:

Having recently seen the"Wizards vs Werewolves" episode I am confused. What was the reason for the big fight to me it doesn't make sense since all they had to do was look for the necklace to settle the dispute. At the end of the episode Alex has no reaction to what happened to Juliet but is bummed out at what happened to Mason, when Mason is the cause of everything that happened IMO. The willingness of Alex to forgive Mason is what bugs me the most about the whole Justin & Juliet arc, even more then the breakup itself.

Mason states that werewolves are very loyal, but later episodes show how much this manifests as jealousy. He was just getting frustrated at Justin balking him when he was so close in proving his love for Alex, and his angry caused him to wolf out. Think about how angry you've become when arguing something you know is truth when you are being accused, and the accuser is ignoring everything. Yes, Justin took the big brother role too far in protecting Alex, and he should have just waited; he didn't think Mason truly loved her and wanted to save Alex further heartbreak. I think it was a mix of the hurt from Mason telling Justin's girlfriend that he loves her and breaking Alex's heart in doing it. It was also Alex's fault for not using magic to get the necklace. Even if she couldn't think of a spell to bring it down, she could have blinked herself up to it.