Wizards of Waverly Place Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

Post Finale Questions

majingir

[1]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 8

(I made another thread,but for some reason I can't even get into it,so I'm making a new one)

With the show now done, I'm sure many people had lots of unanswered questions about the show. I've never posted on this forum before, but I just had to now that the show's done.

1.Who do you think would have exposed magic to the world?(Since in one episode,it was revealed that magic was exposed to the real world. Doubt its Justin since he's head of wiztech now)

2.Alex is a full wizard, but in that future episode, they said that Alex-Mason broke up,so how was that her main motivation to win the wizard competition if she knew that she wouldn't be together with mason in the end(they were together by the finale,but the future episode seemed like harper 10-20 years after the finale)

3.What was the point of level ___ wizard if it seemed to have no impact on the actual competition(Before season 4,Justin was level 5 and Alex/Max were level 3? So don't see what difference that made to the final competition)

4.Why didn't they care that 2 non wizards(harper/zeke) were in the wizard world(before being taken away by the griffin), doesn't that break the rules?

Either way, the show is done, and it probably could/should have gone longer. Many people say that it's the last good disney show. I think there's still 1 more(GLC) and then that's it. I've seen disney original series since late 90s(The Jersey was the first one) and I think that Disney is really gonna be done after GLC is over(not finished like out of business,but they'll take a huge drop in viewers). They always do a good job of replacing a show with another one, but based on their 2012 lineup of new shows, none can replace what they lost in the past year.

Some people on Wizards wanted a post finale movie to happen, others didn't. I think if Disney was serious about having another movie, they might consider making one in 2013(so maybe the people who didn't want to do a movie might reconsider since it would have been more than a year since they finished their last episode of wizards)

For those who watch it on family channel. Hopefully they keep Wizards on a good timeslot(anytime between 7-9pmEST would be great) and don't put it on 1-2 times a day between 11-3(AM AND/OR PM) like they do for many shows that no longer have new episodes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DavidBConway

[2]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 2

dear new reply for post finale questions of unquestion to wizards of wizards of waverly place , hi my name is david conway ,im new here just at this forum tv .com , and and my comments to here is that i do feel like it was a rip off episode , just because off disney star , of miss selena gomez , was giving to munch problem,s just for walt disney production company and to the problem,s to wowp tv studio just about 4 year,s on tv , i known just from me by reading the web site just under the wowp forum web site , it,s called , save wizards of waverly place .com web site , it stating the question of wowp tv studio , wanted season 5 , or a spin off tv series , and they are the ones that wanted the sequel motion picture as well , and just by walt disney production company they are the ones wanted it as well together , but the problem , is that selena marie gomez , just what,s to be out off it just from the both production company all together , and just with mis selena gomez , just what her hubby boy friend justin drew bieber better than working with walt disney production company and to wowp tv studio , and just with selena gomez she only what,s to be a mother and having her own childern by justin bieber , and just with me about the question ,, un, questions on the tv series is that what happened to harber in the series finale episodes , and what happened to steve and zeck episodes most off the episodes was listen before was fake episodes , just from the magic on the edege episode and to the one called , revege of the old friend episode , , and my last comment here is that , and today i found out that selena marie gomez , is going to quit tellevision and media and plus i did read as well selena gomez , is going to quit music , just because she love,s her passion to her motion picture,s career better than her music , i do hope that wowp tv studio does do that second sequel motion picture in next year of 2013 ,, love david b conway

DavidBConway

[3]Jan 21, 2012

dear new reply for post finale question of wizards of waverly place unansware question tv.com web site , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that , i just read the frist post comment above mind comment , and yes i do have my own unansware,s question , just by me david , and can you try to read my coments here and try to reply to them as well , but i will let you have more time to read them and will to give you more time to reply to my own unanswares question,s as well , 1 , question i have is that what to harber 10 & 20 years in the future , that should have it,s own episode as well , and , 2 second unansware question i have as well what happened to the issue,s off steve and zeck and griffin and thoses should have it,s own episodes as well to , i do feel like this was a rip off series finale episode , just because of one reason it was not 1 hour episode at all , it was only 1 episode in the series finale episode , that,s all it had , it was only a trvia game show and the wizards competition al,together ,and just at the end of the episode it was only a sit down interview talk show at the end , i just read that on the hollywood life .com web site just under the wizards of waverly place series finale .com , it should have more episode just like the episode of after the wizards competition episode of after math of wizards competition , episode , and to have the episode of max get,s his power,s back , and the finale episode should have , 10 & 20 year,s in the future of russo,s ,, and please try to reply this comment ,, love david b conway

archangelwho

[4]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 18

I hope that they will return from time to time for follow up movies.

DavidBConway

[5]Feb 18, 2012

dear new reply for post finale question web site , hi my name is david conway episode , and my comments to here is that by looking at the series finale episode , i do feel like it was / un,fair series finale episode , and my 1 question i have is that they should show justin russo just as the new head master at wiz,tech just because of the original guy who play,s mr, crumps, head master he just died recently this year as well it will very nice tribute episode to him / and 2 / question,s is that they should show same thing for alex russo in her future episode by using her new wizarrds power,s and saving the wizards world one last time , and 3 & third question / is that max should get his own wizards power,s back just for the end episode , and 4 the fourth question they should have future harber 1 hour series finale episode , just about , future harber tell,s story of there adventures just at the end of tv movie sequel or the motion picture sequel , love david b conway

DavidBConway

[6]Mar 1, 2012
    THE ONLY COMMENT I WHAT IS TO SAY THAT CAN THEY STILL MAKE A SPIN OFF TV SERIES , OF WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

DavidBConway

[7]Mar 26, 2012
    dear web site , hi my name is david conway and my comment to here is that this might be short comment to here im going to ask to discard my old comment to here just to have more off, frist comment above mind comment , i just love the fris his comment better than mind comment here ,,, and please make more off the un,fair series finale episode here please just by the frist person above me ,, love david b conway

RomanZolanski

[8]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 12
    I have one questions on the finale:
    1) Alex's "do a good thing without magic" thing wouldn't have been the thing to trigger the competition because there was already a date. Did the writers forget that?

growlphone

[9]Aug 17, 2012
    • level: 5

I don't understand why the series ended.

ChipsTheButler

[10]Aug 31, 2012
    • level: 9
    II didn't like the skiing