Wizards of Waverly Place Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

Unanswered Questions?

majingir

[1]Jan 7, 2012
    • level: 8

With the show now done, I'm sure many people had lots of unanswered questions about the show. I've never posted on this forum before, but I just had to now that the show's done.

1.Who do you think would have exposed magic to the world?(Since in one episode,it was revealed that magic was exposed to the real world. Doubt its Justin since he's head of wiztech now)

2.Alex is a full wizard, but in that future episode, they said that Alex-Mason broke up,so how was that her main motivation to win the wizard competition if she knew that she wouldn't be together with mason in the end(they were together by the finale,but the future episode seemed like harper 10-20 years after the finale)

3.What was the point of level ___ wizard if it seemed to have no impact on the actual competition(Before season 4,Justin was level 5 and Alex/Max were level 3? So don't see what difference that made to the final competition)

4.Why didn't they care that 2 non wizards(harper/zeke) were in the wizard world(before being taken away by the griffin), doesn't that break the rules?

Either way, the show is done, and it probably could/should have gone longer. Many people say that it's the last good disney show. I think there's still 1 more(GLC) and then that's it. I've seen disney original series since late 90s(The Jersey was the first one) and I think that Disney is really gonna be done after GLC is over(not finished like out of business,but they'll take a huge drop in viewers). They always do a good job of replacing a show with another one, but based on their 2012 lineup of new shows, none can replace what they lost in the past year.

Some people on Wizards wanted a post finale movie to happen, others didn't. I think if Disney was serious about having another movie, they might consider making one in 2013(so maybe the people who didn't want to do a movie might reconsider since it would have been more than a year since they finished their last episode of wizards)

For those who watch it on family channel. Hopefully they keep Wizards on a good timeslot(anytime between 7-9pmEST would be great) and don't put it on 1-2 times a day between 11-3(AM AND/OR PM) like they do for many shows that no longer have new episodes.

Edited on 01/07/2012 8:19pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mysticbeam

[2]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 11

majingir wrote:

With the show now done, I'm sure many people had lots of unanswered questions about the show. I've never posted on this forum before, but I just had to now that the show's done.

1.Who do you think would have exposed magic to the world?(Since in one episode,it was revealed that magic was exposed to the real world. Doubt its Justin since he's head of wiztech now)

2.Alex is a full wizard, but in that future episode, they said that Alex-Mason broke up,so how was that her main motivation to win the wizard competition if she knew that she wouldn't be together with mason in the end(they were together by the finale,but the future episode seemed like harper 10-20 years after the finale)

3.What was the point of level ___ wizard if it seemed to have no impact on the actual competition(Before season 4,Justin was level 5 and Alex/Max were level 3? So don't see what difference that made to the final competition)

4.Why didn't they care that 2 non wizards(harper/zeke) were in the wizard world(before being taken away by the griffin), doesn't that break the rules?

Either way, the show is done, and it probably could/should have gone longer. Many people say that it's the last good disney show. I think there's still 1 more(GLC) and then that's it. I've seen disney original series since late 90s(The Jersey was the first one) and I think that Disney is really gonna be done after GLC is over(not finished like out of business,but they'll take a huge drop in viewers). They always do a good job of replacing a show with another one, but based on their 2012 lineup of new shows, none can replace what they lost in the past year.

Some people on Wizards wanted a post finale movie to happen, others didn't. I think if Disney was serious about having another movie, they might consider making one in 2013(so maybe the people who didn't want to do a movie might reconsider since it would have been more than a year since they finished their last episode of wizards)

For those who watch it on family channel. Hopefully they keep Wizards on a good timeslot(anytime between 7-9pmEST would be great) and don't put it on 1-2 times a day between 11-3(AM AND/OR PM) like they do for many shows that no longer have new episodes.

1 and 2. its entirely possible that she was simply referring to the events that would happen when they were children that we saw later in the series. In fact im betting those incidents are what she was referring too.

JonathonWolf

[3]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 10
    majingir wrote:

3) The point of the wizarding levels is that it's a prerequisite for the competition. They are basically proficiency levels. It wouldn't be fair to have the competition when one person has far less knowledge than another. For example, you wouldn't put an amateur boxer against a five-time champion pro boxer just because the amateur has completed one year of competition.

4) Harper and Zeke were able to get from to the Wizard Competition on their own. They are demonstrating familiarity with the wizard world. And Professor Crumbs thinks that he accidentally exposed magic to Harper back during the last episode of Wizard Vs Everything. They may even have gotten the whole deal figured out at some point and do not deem it a violation of wizard law to tell their closest friends who are sworn to secrecy.