Wizards of Waverly Place Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

Who Will Be The Family Wizard?

Canada_Michael

[21]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 10

I'm glad Justin & Juliet remained together, but found it a little odd how she disappeared after they thought they were disqualified only to reappear when the competition resumed.

Mason creeps me out with his comments & that strange Werewolf dance he did.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DavidBConway

[22]Feb 5, 2012
    • level: 3

dear tv.com new reply for who will be the family wizard forum , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that , i just hope that this forum can read my comment and to reply to my comment here as well , and my frist comment is that i love to see justin russo in the outfit of head master professer cromps just at the end of series finale episode , i do feel like it was like a siwss cheses hole,s in the series finale episode that they just left out to much just like what happened to future harber in the series finale , and what happened to steve and zeck and griffin , they should give us the episode just before the wizards competition started in the series finale episode ,, and the same goes with the future barber just when she vanish that should be the episode as well just after in the wizards competition ,, love david b conway

DavidBConway

[23]Feb 5, 2012

PAGE 2 / JUST FROM MY COMMENT BY DAVID CONWAY AND THAT IS , SAME GOES WITH THE EPISODE ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THE RUSSO KIDS LOOKS INTO THE 10 & 20 YEAR,S IN THE FUTURE EPISODE , AND BY HAVING , FUTURE HARBER TELL,S US THE ADVENTURE,S OF ALEX IN HER BOOK,S THAT SHE MADE THE EPISODE , & IT,S EPISODE , FUTURE HARBER STORY TELLER, PART 1 & 2 EPISODE , IM SO SORRY FOR THAT BY ADDING MY TOUCH OF EPISODES HERE , I KNOW THAT THIS NOT THE FORUM FOR EPISODE,S HERE , I JUST HOPE YOU CAN FOR GIVE ME FOR THAT , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

archangelwho

[24]Feb 16, 2012
    • level: 18

One of the better ending. I hope they will come back time to time for follow up movies.

DavidBConway

[25]Feb 22, 2012

DEAR NEW REPLY FOR WHO WILL BE THE FAMILY WIZARDS TV.COM WEB SITE , HI MY NAME IS DAVID CONWAY AND MY COMMENTS TO HERE IS THAT THE O,WAY THAT I LOVE TO SEE IN THE SERIES FINALE EPISODE , I LOVE TO SEE MASON TURN BACK TO WOLF DOG , AND JUST HAVE ALEX RUSSO JUST FOR HIS DINNER AT NIGHT , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

DavidBConway

[26]Feb 22, 2012

PAGE 2 / IM SO SORRY FOR THAT COMMENT JUST BY MAKING ALEX RUSSO DOG FOOD FOR MASON , I JUST HAD HARD IMAGE OFF THAT IN MY MIND I DO,NT WHAT THAT TO HAPPENED TO ALEX TO BE A DOG FOOD ANY MORE IM SO SORRY ,I KNOW THAT TV SHOW IS FOR KIDS , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY