Wizards of Waverly Place Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2012)

Wizards of Waverly Place - Season 4 Episode Titles and Airdates 2.0

Just_Jos

[21]Oct 11, 2011
    • level: 11

I say "Good Luck Charlie" will certainly beat "Wizards". Over 50 episodes of the show have already aired.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Poweranimals

[22]Oct 13, 2011
    • level: 12

Rock Around the Clock airs on November 4th and Harperella airs on November 18th.

SabrinaColema

[23]Oct 13, 2011
    • level: 9

Just_Jos wrote:

I say "Good Luck Charlie" will certainly beat "Wizards". Over 50 episodes of the show have already aired.

Well nah, I think they'll only reach like the 80s or 90s episodes, hopefully over a 100!

But I'm curious what ideas they could come up with. Well, sadly, they're not really into the family lessons anymore, just teenage lessons or lessons that won't help at all in life. But, the show is still best!

stui8

[24]Oct 27, 2011
    • level: 30

only six more wizard episodes to air on regular TV sad day... I saw Wizards Vs. Everything and it was really good but i felt it there should have been more.

Just_Jos

[25]Nov 19, 2011

SabrinaColema wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

Well nah, I think they'll only reach like the 80s or 90s episodes, hopefully over a 100!

But I'm curious what ideas they could come up with. Well, sadly, they're not really into the family lessons anymore, just teenage lessons or lessons that won't help at all in life. But, the show is still best!

Teddy IS the main character of the show. Naturally most of the episodes will be about her dealing with teenage lessons.

One of the things I LOVE about "GLC" is that all of the family members are involved in the plots of the show. To date, none of the main cast members have been absent. You can't say that about shows like "That's So Raven" or "Wizards". I say the show will go for at least 120 episodes.

SabrinaColema

[26]Nov 20, 2011

Just_Jos wrote:

SabrinaColema wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

Teddy IS the main character of the show. Naturally most of the episodes will be about her dealing with teenage lessons.

One of the things I LOVE about "GLC" is that all of the family members are involved in the plots of the show. To date, none of the main cast members have been absent. You can't say that about shows like "That's So Raven" or "Wizards". I say the show will go for at least 120 episodes.

True that Teddy is the main character of the show, isn't Charlie the main IDEA of the show though? Whatever, it's still the BEST xD

Yeah, I do love that too, that all the family members are involved, and no one has been absent.

I think Wizards is going to have 107 episodes. I don't believe GLC can go at least 120 episodes, however, I hope I'm wrong

Just_Jos

[27]Nov 20, 2011

SabrinaColema wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

SabrinaColema wrote:

Just_Jos wrote:

True that Teddy is the main character of the show, isn't Charlie the main IDEA of the show though? Whatever, it's still the BEST xD

Yeah, I do love that too, that all the family members are involved, and no one has been absent.

I think Wizards is going to have 107 episodes. I don't believe GLC can go at least 120 episodes, however, I hope I'm wrong

GREAT, So we both agree that "GLC" is the BEST show on Disney Channel right now. So post more on the GLC forums then.

Back to Wizards, I'm hearing the finale is airing on January 6th, the first Friday of the year. If Disney was going to do that, they should have just finished off the show this year before the new year started, that would have made better sense to me.

Edited on 12/14/2011 7:57am

Canada_Michael

[28]Nov 21, 2011
    • level: 10

Yup I read that somewhere as well. Disney may think the finale will get more attention & eyeballs after the holidays.

stui8

[29]Nov 25, 2011
    • level: 30

what would have been better is to air it the week after on the 13th

Poweranimals

[30]Nov 29, 2011

First post has been updated with new episodes.

Poweranimals

[31]Dec 14, 2011

Don't forget to watch the 1 hour Wizards finale Family Wizard on January 6th.

DavidBConway

[32]Jan 6, 2012
    • level: 2

dear tv .com new reply for wizards of waverly place season 4 episode titles and airdates 2.0 web site , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that i just can,t say how do i feel about the wizards compettion episode , just because i did not watch it tonight and i will not be watching again as well , im just to up set with selena gomez , her self just about the question off the two year,s that she wanted to leave just after her the seaason 4 just before we had season 4 aired in the year off 2010 / that is way i stop watching it than , im so sorry to selena gomez , about that , the only reason why i was asking for season 5 , on the disney infonet .com web site just because i have the heart for her little 5 year olds disney fan,s just what,s the second sequel motion picture or the tv movie sequels , and just with my review is that what happened to the closer of zeck and steve and harber and the future harber closer episode , and why did they what to have the cross over episodes in the season 4 episodes , i just do,nt under stead that conccept , if they wanted the wizards compettion series finale , just put it at the end of season 3 god sake , i thought alex russo broke up with mason in the beinging of season 4 , and why did they add it in the series finale episode just if they broke up and what,s the reason for the angels episode may i ask it did it had the closer just in the series finale episode at all , mi so glad that the tv series is over , just because im so tired just by seeing selena gomez every o,way now , love david b conway

SabrinaColema

[33]Jan 7, 2012
    I wonder why U.S. (most likely) isn't airing "Revenge of an Old Friend".
    Possible bad references? Or they just don't wanna air one more episode.
    Maybe they completely forgot about this episode? xD
    It might air in other countries though, ;P

Obelisk20

[34]Jan 8, 2012
    DavidBConway wrote:

dear tv .com new reply for wizards of waverly place season 4 episode titles and airdates 2.0 web site , hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that i just can,t say how do i feel about the wizards compettion episode , just because i did not watch it tonight and i will not be watching again as well , im just to up set with selena gomez , her self just about the question off the two year,s that she wanted to leave just after her the seaason 4 just before we had season 4 aired in the year off 2010 / that is way i stop watching it than , im so sorry to selena gomez , about that , the only reason why i was asking for season 5 , on the disney infonet .com web site just because i have the heart for her little 5 year olds disney fan,s just what,s the second sequel motion picture or the tv movie sequels , and just with my review is that what happened to the closer of zeck and steve and harber and the future harber closer episode , and why did they what to have the cross over episodes in the season 4 episodes , i just do,nt under stead that conccept , if they wanted the wizards compettion series finale , just put it at the end of season 3 god sake , i thought alex russo broke up with mason in the beinging of season 4 , and why did they add it in the series finale episode just if they broke up and what,s the reason for the angels episode may i ask it did it had the closer just in the series finale episode at all , mi so glad that the tv series is over , just because im so tired just by seeing selena gomez every o,way now , love david b conway

Um..... huh? I can barely understand that.

Poweranimals

[35]Jan 11, 2012

SabrinaColema wrote:
    I wonder why U.S. (most likely) isn't airing "Revenge of an Old Friend". Possible bad references? Or they just don't wanna air one more episode. Maybe they completely forgot about this episode? xD It might air in other countries though, ;P
    Well, I removed "Revenge of an Old Friend" from the list. I can't seem to find any evidence that it actually exists. Disney Channel seems to be done with Wizards now so I guess that's it. I'll let you guys know if anything else turns up.