Wizards of Waverly Place

Justin's Back In

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Aug 26, 2011 on Disney Channel

Only a few episodes of the show left and thankfully they intend to go out on a high note as we are still getting quality shows this late in its run.

Some nice family moments with Justin and Alex helping each other and of course Jerry and Theresa wanting to have the scrapbooks for their kids. At its heart this is a family comedy and it's good to know that it still sends a good message to all its viewers. That does not mean it's not funny though as there were a lot of really good lines in this episode.

Good show tonight.

• Good episode for the most part but there were some things about this episode that just bugged me

For the most part, this was a good episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place" and I liked this installment tonight but there were some things about this episode that bugged me. First of all, when I saw the promo for this episode.... I thought there were be intense and dramatic action but nothing really much. I also didn't like Justin in this episode especially when he blames Alex. We all know that Alex is a troublemaker but has anyone noticed that Alex has rarely been causing trouble this season. Alex is actually starting to become more of a caring person but Justin didn't see that. I also hated how Justin refused to save Alex just because he is mad at her. Come on, no matter what... you save that person no matter what. For example, even though I was mad at my brother because of some argument that we both were in, I would still go save him because I know that he is my brother no matter what. Anyways, it was really bugged me that Justin didn't apologize to Alex. I felt very bad for Alex and she also looked very cute and beautiful in this episode. Well... no be honest, Selena Gomez has always been beautiful and grew up to be a charming and beautiful actress. Also, not too many laughs in this episode. Probably the plot with Jerry, Teresa, and Harper trying to recreate Max's childhood memories was funny. Max showing his childhood memories at the end of the episode when Jerry and Teresa confessed to him that they didn't save his memories was funny as well. The other main problem was that wizard (who said that delinquents fail which they didn't) was a little irritating. Overall, good episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place" but there were some things that bugged me and Justin was the main problem. 7.5/10

DISNEY