Wizards of Waverly Place

My Tutor, Tutor

Aired Friday 8:30 PM May 29, 2009 on Disney Channel

• a pretty good episode.

Justin and Alex come to really like Max's tutor and team up to sabotage Max's progress in order to keep her from leaving. Though I usually enjoy Max as more as a subplot character, it's good to see him take center stage once in a while. However, I wish he would've gotten a little more screen time. I mean if Max has been improving in his wizard studies, he should at least be seen performing magic correctly more than just one time. When I saw the promos for this episode, I thought it was going to be more about Harper feeling insecure when Alex wanted Tutor as a bestfriend, but that was just one scene. I thought it was funny how the Leprechuan Grill turned out to be just a small resterant with teenagers dressed as leprechauns, and Justin wore the green tuxedo for nothing. Alex was so funny when she said "Only you could make a green tuxedo stand out in a leprechaun resturant". Also, Alex keeps teasing the actual leprechaun in the display; apparently she does like poking things with a stick (i.g. "Art Teacher"). Max soon finds out that what Alex and Justin did (from his mom of corse) and releases the angry leprechaun on them. In the end, Alex and Justin find out that Tutor is part elf and now they don't if liked her for real or because of her "elf magic".
DISNEY