Wizards of Waverly Place

Night at the Lazerama

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 06, 2009 on Disney Channel

7.3
  • when justin is on a mission to go hunt down a mummy he loses his true love. Meanwhile Alex separates Max from his conscience.

This was truly a very serious episode, with a whole lot of humour of course. This episode is about Justin continuing his wizard training searching for a mummy. He takes along Julet, and they both get trapped in a glass display case. Since Juliet is a vampire, and there is a solar panel in the display case, she has to get out of the display case and become the mummy's minion. Justin ends up losing Juliet in this episode, but we all know he finds her in Wizards vs. Werewolves which he loses her for good this tine :(. The other part of this episode is Alex separating Max's conscience from Max causing him to do these stupid things. In time, Conscience begins to develop his own conscience, and is a real person. That is until Alex and Conscience's consciene drag him into the apartment where she transforms Conscience into a washing machine, and max goes inside, and Conscience is once again inside Max. The end where Justin and Alex are having a moment was really superb towards their character developtment. I loved it!!!! They should do a whole lot more of the brother and sister bonds in this T.V. series. It makes it more interesting, and it will probably get more viewers. I sure hope that Wizards of Waverly Place isn't going anywhere soon. I love it. I hope this show never ends... if only...i'm really excited to see how it all ends though. Who gets to keep the power and who ends up with nothing.
DISNEY