Wizards of Waverly Place

Who Will Be the Family Wizard? Part One

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jan 06, 2012 on Disney Channel

• A perfect siries finale. This is a review for both part 1 and part 2.

OK this was a perfect finale OK this episode is about the Russo FINALLY having their wizard compotition. I have been waiting for this epispde for like a year and here we get it. Now there were some funny and intense moments of the episode. the griffin scene was in tense in part . I laughed at when Max said he will be buzzing all night, when Justin and Julliet did a stare and when Mr. Rutytutie said that to give the freshen your breath potion to Professor crumbs and he said that he dosen't hear the ladies complaining. IT was intense at the end when their time out was over and Professor Crumbs said that the wizard compotion was over and they weren't wizards. Now part 2 was better and more intense, the funny parts was when Zeke said " Ill be your Miha." it was more dramatic than funny. I thought it was dramatic at the beginning when they lost their lair, and when Justin and Max forgave Alex for costing them their powers it was just a test and they were back in the wizard compotition. I did not see that coming i thought that was it that they were mortals, now the moment you've all been waiting for the winner of the wizard compotition is JUSTIN! but when Justin is about to get his power the truth was Alex was ahead and Justin was caught in a vine so she helps hime and ALex is the family wizard, but Professor Crumbs is retiring so he wants Justin to take his place so Justin is a full wizard. AS for Max he gets the sub shop and is very happy with that. Overall 10/10.