Wizards of Waverly Place

Wizards of Apt. 13B (1)

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 07, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Part 1 of the 4-Part episode "Apartment 13B"

I thought Part 1 of this 4-Part "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode "Apartment 13B" was definitely very interesting and pretty funny. I can't wait to see what happens in the other parts. Of course just like the previous two episodes "Alex the Puppetmaster" and "My Two Harpers", Justin continues to irritate me a little but I'm letting that slide since he pretty much irritates me half of the time and I'm not gonna let him lower my score unless he irritated BIG TIME. Justin was a little irritating because I kinda didn't like how he is excited about Alex and Harper (especially Alex) moving out of the house and moving into an apartment. Despite Justin, this episode was very enjoyable and and excellent Part 1. Max giving Alex his things was very funny and it was very funny towards the end of the episode when he was sleeping at Alex and Harper's apartment and told him to get out. The end of the episode revealing that the angel of darkness (forgot his name) from the episode "Wizards vs. Angels" was disguised as that Dexter was very good and pretty shocking (I actually didn't expect to see that). It was also interesting that Mason (who Alex broke up with in the episode "Wizard of the Year") lives in the same apartment as Alex and Harper. Part 1 of this episode ending with Max leaving with the angel of darkness (who he has never met) was very interesting.... uh oh, Max is in trouble. Overall, Part 1 of this 4-Part "Apartment 13B" episode was awesome. 10/10