Wizards of Waverly Place

Zeke Finds Out

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 08, 2011 on Disney Channel

• Perfect "Wizards of Waverly Place" episode

At first, I thought this episode started out a little weak but then it got better after 10 minutes. I thought it was pretty funny when Zeke thinks that he is the most powerful wizard ever. Alex, Justin, and Harper have to keep the secret from Zeke that Alex, Justin, and Max are wizards. Harper told Alex that she is going to tell Zeke that Alex, Justin, and Max are all wizards but Alex told her that she will take care of it. Alex's plan turns into a total disaster when Zeke can't get the truth from Harper of what is going on and breaks up with Harper. I felt bad for Harper because she was heartbroken after Zeke broke up with her but it was funny that she was knitting while crying. I thought it was hilarious when Zeke has a real saw and then Max freaks out about cutting in half thing after Alex tells him that Zeke thinks he is a wizard when it is actually Alex and Justin helping out Zeke with that. I thought the scene when Justin froze time and reveals to Zeke that he, Alex, and Max are wizards was the best part of this episode. It was funny when Zeke was freaking out about Justin, Alex, and Max being wizards. Zeke realized that he was complete jerk to Harper for breaking up with her and asks her if he can take her back and she says "yes". The very ending was hilarious when Zeke and Max thought that the chair and everything else is magical when it is actually just ordinary. Overall, a perfect episode of "Wizards of Waverly Place". 10/10