Wolf's Rain Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2004)

Major Spoiler: Why did they have do what they did to get to paradise?

octie1990

[1]May 24, 2006
    • level: 11

I didn't get and i still don't all i know is that i cryed like a baby cause i'm an animal lover and watching them die was very painful for me

Edited on 08/03/2010 10:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FlashSilverwing

[2]May 25, 2006
    • level: 9
    They didn't HAVE to die. They just...did. Darcia wanted Paradise so badly, that he slaughtered everyone in his way. Unfortunately, the ones that got in the way were the pack, so Darcia killed them. It also brings up a dramatic atmosphere in the plot where Kiba the hero is the last one standing (which puts the icing on the cake for the final battle).

xtermin92

[3]Jun 2, 2006
    • level: 3
    Well I guess by paradise, they meant heaven... and the only way to get there is... you know... to die. Well actually Kiba wasnt the lasat person standing, more like the last person dying.

FlashSilverwing

[4]Jun 3, 2006
    Kiba actually WAS alive when Paradise came. The last thing he saw was the moon turning normal. When the flowers grew, he was still alive, just didn't have his eyes open. Paradise isn't heaven, especially according to the manga (Paradise it said is pretty much the earth reborn). In the manga, two wolves were alive, and said something like "I heard in a place that way, Paradise was opened". The warm rain called upon by the wolves warmed the earth and melted the snow.

Animegal252

[5]Jun 11, 2006
    • level: 3
    i cried too it was so sad and i hated the way it ended what happened to them at the end it showed that they were all alive i mean whats the deal dose it show that there human part came back with no recalection of the wolf parts or what i wsih they would make more!

FlashSilverwing

[6]Jun 11, 2006
    As many fans have mentioned, the ending can be interpretted in several ways. Just choose which one you want to believe, and technically you can be considered right. It's pretty much a question where it can't be proved right unless you learn Japanese and talk to the original writers.

lone_knight1

[7]Jul 6, 2006
    • level: 2
    In the end you see them all alive BUT you see the demond darcia's eye that taints that 1 flower which lead to the kinda trash the world is in now instead of still being in paradice

jax_rerun

[8]Jul 10, 2006
    • level: 12
    OMG. Spoiler much?!?! How freaking hard is it not to put a spoiler in the thread's title? Gah! I've only seen the first four episodes. You could say "how they get to paradise" as a title and wow, you wouldn't have ruined it for people who are still watching it. Grrrr...

octie1990

[9]Jul 15, 2006
    jax_rerun wrote:
    OMG. Spoiler much?!?! How freaking hard is it not to put a spoiler in the thread's title? Gah! I've only seen the first four episodes. You could say "how they get to paradise" as a title and wow, you wouldn't have ruined it for people who are still watching it. Grrrr...
    well if you didn't want to know themn why did you come on here duh get a clue
    Edited on 07/14/2006 11:44pm

Katarinna

[10]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 27
    ok that was a bit mean..

jax_rerun

[11]Jul 18, 2006
    • level: 12

octie1990 wrote:

It shows up on the first page. Where you go to find out how episodes there are. You don't even need to enter the forum to see it.

Plus, people who are just beginning to watch the series are allowed to come to forums to chat with other people who have just begun to watch a series. It is common Internet protocol not to put spoilers in thread titles. Considering it takes very little effort to write a thread title that has no spoilers, it is rather inexusible to do so.  "Question about the last episode" would have worked just fine and is commonly used on other boards. 

Scaang

[12]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 5
    That was pretty mean and she is right, it is in the title name. I always thought that paradise was heaven.

Katarinna

[13]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 27
    so did I.. i mean they way they put it.. it points that Heaven is Paradise.. but i dont know..

FlashSilverwing

[14]Jul 25, 2006
    Just curious, but so what about the title of this forum post? Like, the second you get onto the Wolf's Rain page you see the synopsis for ep 30.
    Edited on 07/25/2006 9:13am

paintjunkie7

[15]Aug 4, 2006
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 08/07/2006 12:16pm

FlashSilverwing

[16]Aug 5, 2006
    Ahem, paintjunkie7, read my post before you start making rude remarks.

octie1990

[17]Aug 6, 2006
    jax_rerun wrote:

octie1990 wrote:

It shows up on the first page. Where you go to find out how episodes there are. You don't even need to enter the forum to see it.

Plus, people who are just beginning to watch the series are allowed to come to forums to chat with other people who have just begun to watch a series. It is common Internet protocol not to put spoilers in thread titles. Considering it takes very little effort to write a thread title that has no spoilers, it is rather inexusible to do so.  "Question about the last episode" would have worked just fine and is commonly used on other boards. 

Now my whole point is WHY DID YOU COME ON HERE IF YOU CLEARLY READ THE DAMN TITLE AND KNEW IT WAS A SPOILER HUH

lyokophantom

[18]Aug 26, 2006
    • level: 36
    The title is a spoiler too. so even if you don't go in this forum you still in my words "get your birthday present early".

FlashSilverwing

[19]Aug 28, 2006
    Oi, read the front page you idiot.

"In his desperate, brutal lust for paradise, Darcia kills Blue, Hige and Tsume, who all bravely fight to keep him from Cheza; in the end, it's all on Kiba to bring him down. Just when it looks like he's about to win, Paradise rejects Darcia and furiously destroys him, leaving behind only his eyeball. Cheza and Kiba come together, and the world is reborn as a beautiful garden. The Earth begins anew, and as a farewell, all four wolves are alive again."

Here you go, losers, a summary of episode 30. It tells the ending at the front page in fair detail, much more than in this title. It isn't the fault of the person who made this topic, it's the retards who just won't suck it up. Wolves grew spines millions of years ago. Don't you think it's about time you guys did?

lyokophantom

[20]Sep 3, 2006
    • level: 36
    Yeah I tried not to read the summary but I did read some.