Wolverine and the X-Men Forums

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2009)

Female animation

FrozenFear

[1]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 5

First off, I want to say that I enjoy that this series is not just another plain ol' "origin story" series. They actually started off assuming that we know some background about the X-Men universe and I like that. That, and they're introducing some Marvel characters we have yet to see in mainstream media (Emma Frost, Domino, etc.).

On that note, I also wanted to say that they seem to be following the comics' tradition of giving the adult female mutants noticeable chests. I'm not complaining; it just seems more prominent in this series.

Other then that, I hope this show makes it past the 2 seasons Evolutions had, as long they keep the story lines original.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

theportal

[2]Mar 7, 2009
    • level: 26
    X-men Evolution had 4 seasons, not 2.

FrozenFear

[3]Mar 11, 2009
    theportal wrote:
    X-men Evolution had 4 seasons, not 2.

Huh, looks like you're right. I guess it all just seemed like 2 seasons to me. Either way, I'm still liking this show much better.

loganrogue24

[4]Apr 8, 2009
    • level: 6
    i like the Rogue Jean Emma Kitty looks those women are hot.

ZmaXcharmvill3

[5]Jul 1, 2009
    i personally don't like the character designs for this show that much, x-men evolution's characters looked much better...i really don't like the way they made Storm...first off,her hair is totally weird. it is way too huge in an "unnatural" way.Also, something with her face is off, i think it's her nose. does anybody think the same as me? Storm looks so much better in x-men evolution. also kitty's hair is too large also.

LordGrievous

[6]Jul 8, 2009
    • level: 13

ZmaXcharmvill3 wrote:
    i personally don't like the character designs for this show that much, x-men evolution's characters looked much better...i really don't like the way they made Storm...first off,her hair is totally weird. it is way too huge in an "unnatural" way.Also, something with her face is off, i think it's her nose. does anybody think the same as me? Storm looks so much better in x-men evolution. also kitty's hair is too large also.

I like Evolution's designs better too, though I do like this show's design better then the original cartoon and it isn't really too bad.

aang001_org

[7]Sep 23, 2009
    • level: 1
    I like the designs of the females a lot in this show - Storm...What happened to her hair?! What is her hair?! Though a few of the guys look old. Like Pietro. He looks older than Mag...

xextremex

[8]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 4

With looks only...

I like: Emma, Rogue, Mystique, Jean, Domino

I don't like: Storm

Kitty is ok. Better than Evolution. Polaris and Wanda are ok.

Yes I am a female. I don't like Emma b/c of the obvious cleavage. But her outfit, when she's in diamond form, and her hair look very nice.
    I really like the green with Rogue. She really seems like part of the team. Still obviously somewhat of an outcast, which is clear with her gloves. But it's not too extreme like in Evolution.

The guys:
    Yay: Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Beast, Iceman, Angel

Meh: Gambit, Xavier, Pietro

Wolverine & Magneto are ok