Wolverine and the X-Men Forums

Nicktoons Networks (ended 2009)

In season 2..... (contains spoilers)

19mariela64

[41]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 4
    Thanks for letting me know that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AnthonyReicher

[42]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 5
    it shows that Storm And Angel may have a romantic relation ship

AnthonyReicher

[43]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 5

DaVulture wrote:
    I'm realling hoping we get Emma back in Season 2, and get to see Cable, and more Colossus. A Deadpool appearance would also be greatly appreciated. I also want to see Rogue absorb Ms. Marvel, and gets her flying and super strength ability like she did in the Original X-Men series. Gambit as a free agent thief is kind of cool also. Anything is great, a little bit more humor wouldn't hurt either although their are a lot of funny scenes.

search wolverine and the x-men on wikipedia.org and it will mention season

G3ckOz

[44]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 13
    Season Two

As of now, season 2 is in production. 26 new episodes will be aired and it will focus on the Age of Apocalypse storyline of the comics. At the end of Season 1, we see Apocalypse entering a platform with Mister Sinister and Cyclops beside him. During Comic Con 2009, Images of Season 2 were shown. They were of Colossus, Magik, Deadpool, and Havok. It was announced that these characters will appear in Season 2. Colossus is getting a reintroductory storyline and will be a regular character in season 2.

xextremex

[45]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 4

It's time for something new.

Give Rogue more power. There is so much they can do with her. First of all, she NEEDS to fly!!! It will really help the show. Ms. Marvel wouldn't work here. Not At ALL. So this is my solution, which would give Rogue additional powers, a nice storyline to work with, and some awesome action scenes:
    Basically work with Sunfire and Rogue. Introduce Sunfire in one episode. Have himdying. Have Rogue perma-absorb him, whether it's willingly or forcefully (via Mystique). Now Rogue will fly, always have fire around her, and kick major ass.

Oh and in the S2 finale, have Rogue kill Sinister like in the comics. Although if she willingly did it, that would definitely create an interesting plot for the next season. Everyone would feel differently about that decision.
    Someone please hire me for this show.... It needs to be different to succeed. I loved the screentime they gave Emma.

So people - whether you like Rogue or not, do you think this would be a good story to pursue? Would you want to watch it?